« Back to All Topics
disconnection
Posted in 
General
disconnection
Posted in 
General
disconnection
play this game for about 4years ....but this is really getting worse everyday, in 10 games , 7times disconnection  !!! ans yes i read the FAQ's . please to something about your servers up there. loosing clients everyday.....and thats a thing that the publicity people dont like !!
Have you thought that maybe it's your ISP, PC, router, NIC card or any of the hops between you and the site which is causing the problem? If it were the site then everyone else would be experiencing the same, but that's not the case.
i have problem , i can t 2 day to play any game .....please help me ...when i try from google chrome , inform me that page it s not available, from mozilla , I can open home page , but when i try to log on, nothing , only write>Waiting for flyordie.com, and read from www.flyordie.com...that 2 stuff blinkink , but i can t established conection...please answer me what s happen...i was turn off fire wall , and also antivirus , but same thing....frustating?

Try updating your version of Java.
d/c is one of flyordies biggest problems, should work on getting it fixed!!!
>d/c is one of flyordies biggest problems, should work on getting it fixed!!!
LOL, why does everyone always blame Fly Or Die? It's usually your PC or ISP that causes the problem, so these posts should really be saying "Please help me to learn how my computer works".
>"Please help me to learn how my computer works".

Lol you are right mate.  The main reason why people DC is because of bad connection to the users router or network.