« Back to All Topics
liverpool vs real madrid
Posted in 
Off-topic
liverpool vs real madrid
Posted in 
Off-topic
liverpool vs real madrid
liverpool moves on to quarter finals and real madrid is once again eliminated for 5th time in a arrow in 8/th of finals.after today liverpool beats real madrid 4-0.wat do u think about that?
Liverpool deserve the quarter finals,he played good last night in Anfield.Today will be Inter end Man Utd end Barcelona Vs Lyon.:)
and Arsenal - Roma
COME ON ARSENAL !!!!!!!!!!!ONEONEONE!!!
Shocking win from Liverpool...Hoped they will lose :p As Im Chelsea fan :D Im happy how my team played :) Should have bin 4-2 at least...Today will be great game!!! Hope Inter Will crash Man U :) And Special One will be happy :p and I think Lyon got no chance...But everything can happen :) Cheeelssseaaaaa Thee Besst :D
Oh Dear, Man Utd go through again still on course for EVERYTHING, thats how good we really are fellas thats right best team on the planet... probably in the universe :D lol
Well said fret. "And the reds go marching ON! ON! ON!" :p
iam also a chelsea fan n this time i hope chelsea wins the champions league
Fret don't think that best team in Universe would lose to Liverpool 4-1 :p
good one eagle eye:D.thats is trueliverpool beat manchester united 4-1 lol
>Fret don't think that best team in Universe would lose to Liverpool 4-1

A couple of defensive errors cost Man U the game. If they had more than 2.5 days to prepare after a crucial CL game they probably would have won.
manchester utd lost,and a loss is a loss. i still have no doubts they will be champions again this year though.
and im glad aston villa lost to tottenham last night :D Arsenal on 4th place now,champions league place :)
L'pool had same amount of time to prepare as us, thats not a good enough reason, we were outplayed, by, in my opinion the best striker and best attacking midfielder in the world.. however if we had taken our chances it would of been a different story! well done Liverpool...

still not gonna win anything tho :D
Liverpool had an extra day. Without the defensive errors the game could have been different, and I'm with Wayne - I don't like Liverpool ;)