« Back to All Topics
Help 
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Help 
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Help 
I havent being here for ages and i forgot my pass for ☺Skillz☺ and i cannot remember the email i used i tryed some but didnt work is they any way i can get this account back?
If you cannot remember the original email address then you will need to contact 
support@flyordie.com
 with sufficient information to prove you are the owner of the account (such as a receipt for one of the subscriptions on that account)

i would say email support mate.  But dont bother because they never reply.  Im still waiting for a reply on an email i sent on the 19th December.
not really
you will just have to either remember password or e-mail,no other ways.
you can still try to e-mail support@flyordie.com ,who knows,maybe they can help
>If you cannot remember the original email address then you will need to contact support@flyordie.com with sufficient information to prove you are the owner of the account (such as a receipt for one of the subscriptions on that account)

So as youve replied here Veriac.  Why had'nt no-one replied to my email last month?  I supplied you with an email address i registered with and forgot the nickname.  Can you help?

Thanks all i just rememberd the email.
I supplied you with an email address i registered with and forgot the nickname. Can you help?

Use the forgot password link provided at the login screen and simply enter the email address. A password reminder (which includes the nickname) will be sent autoamtically to the address supplied.