lets make a pact!
Posted in 
Billiards
lets make a pact!
Posted in 
Billiards
lets make a pact!
right you lot!!... its about time we all grew up a little bit, dont you think

i think we should all agree, by "all" i mean, the regulars here, the names u always see about... maybe we should all agree to cut out some of this nonsense i see everyday on this site

Sven Vs Vanian-- both great players leave it at that

number 1 - we should all stop the crying in games! every now and then its fine to say bad shot blah blah, but constantly after every shot??

number 2 - this "hate" campaign that seems to start as soon as any "new" nick gets high... certain people just hound and hound n hound!

number 3 - Luck is a part of the game, what goes around comes around, get over it

number 4 - this ridiculous notion that pro fouling is acceptable if someone has fluked a snooker against you! its not!!

number 5 - timing out on the black, pretty self explanatory... its cheating my friends.

so there it is, just pointing out those 5 points and hoping all the top players listen, and we all agree to play this game fairly and friendly!! love you all xx :p

I agree Fretty, i havent been timed out on in a while but its annoying when done, also the 'its ok to pro foul if you fluke a snooker' thing is a disgrace.

As far as me and Sven are concerned i dont hold grudges over any player on here, we had a good bo11 yesterday in Pro with no problem whatsoever.

But there's a few bad egg's in pro at the moment i take it they've come from pool,if i get called lucky i just thank them, annoys em more as they just want a reaction from ya.
hmmm yes thats the best thing someone has posted on here 100% agree but will they take notice not all think like you and my self:p im a new player here but i watch games for long time i might start playin soon tho:p gerardbutler 
 when you got a min make me a cuppa tea and some cake thankyou butler keep up gd work;)
Seen u doing all these things...
Its a game your bad at, who cares.
i doubt that felipe, why post a sarcastic comment on a post thats meant to improve behaviour on this site?
its not about being good or bad at a game Scott, its about manners and politeness, and people treating people normally.. something you clearly have an issue with 
Haha no, I just enjoy winding people up :p 
very mature...
end of dicussion
Like you are? You can't even put grammar in your posts, and make dribble threads like this.