« Back to All Topics
? too the mods or operator
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
i been having such a big lag problem with these games its all caused by the ads but i ain't complaining about that i run windows 98 yes i kno its ancient but the pc was free too me and i needed one till i get my new one in a few months so my question too any mod or operator or anyone is if i subscribe for say 4 months will it take all the lag away since it is all caused by certain ads on here and i been subbed before and theres no lag for me cuz of no ads does anyone think this will help me cuz if it will i'm def subscribing again??
i run windows XP i still get a lag with or without a sub
I doubt anyone can give you a definitive answer of "yes it will help" but you have to assume that playing without adverts will give some kind of performance boost (Especially as it gets rid of those nasty flash adverts which seem to be the worst culprits.)

If you're hinting at the fact it could be your pc that can't handle the requirements of a FOD game (i.e. slow processor, lack of RAM, old graphics card) try downloading the pc version of the game and go onto the practice mode to see if it runs smoothly without adverts.
Subscribing to the game will remove ads, but im not sure whether it will take the lag away.
i have the pc version downloaded chris cuz i practice that way cuz i hate practicing with laggy ads and with the pc version i have np runs fine and good no lag what so ever so i guess really if i wanna sub i would use the pc version the most
yea do what Chris says,pc game is way better than web version,but you will have to subscribe.