« Back to All Topics
Dear Operator
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Dear Operator
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Dear Operator
Dear Operator i been playin this game for a very ling time now and a year or 2 bak i stopped and los all my names but recently i discovered my one name in a friends info the name is †űявáŋ łεģєл𙆠but i totally forget the password too the name cuz its been over a year or 2 since i used it and i really wanna use that name cuz its the name i loved and had subbed for the longest time and would like too sub again so is there anyway that u could help me out in retrieving the pass too this nick i am the original owner of it so
in case you still remember email for that nick,click "forgot password" button
if not,i doubt someone can help you here
Think the only way your get your password back is if you 
remember what email account you used to create the account with.
That way you can go to lost password and get it back that way.

You need to contact support mate, i have a similar problem.  I cant remember my original FOD name when i 1st registered back in 2005 but can remember the email i registered it with.  I emailed support and am still waiting for a reply.
yes chris i am that person haha i just made the urban sacrifice name cuz i knew i would never have my urban legend name back this is just one of my very old names that i use on the forum more cuz i don't feel like pasting my name in haha i wish there was someway i could get the pass bak but its been so long since i used it and the e mail no longer exists so i guess it will just die with the rest of the names
Why does one need 
so many names
 ?

:)