Dear Moderators
Dear Operator (tourney)
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Dear Operator (tourney)
hi

Better is sub tourney  no new nics 
over 250 games a player can play a tourney no new nics 
so many high player come on small nics .

Oh! now i understand what u mean, only players who has played at least 250 games could enter tourneys?
thats so stupid! 
I cant see a reason for that to happen
I know theres many sad kids around who just make new nicks for each system tourney. Maybe u are worried that they spend so much money? Its their money, not yours.
He's saying Fod tournys should only consist of people who have played more than 250 games on that nick, because he has lost to a Red ball in the tournament who more than likely is a higher rated with new nick.

You've got more chance of Fod making a Billiard update before 2010 :p
M○rρђεџs, what is your point?  

What? LOL

ok just for u agian

No more new nics on sub tuni 

only player vs 250 games can play a sub tuni 
no player --- no games 

its your own fault for playing a red thinking he'd be easy points :D

you cant stop new nicks from playing a tourny its a reason many people subscribe and if it happend they wouldnt be getting what they paid for... :|
sven  M○rρђεџs     who ever you are lol you have sooo many
if you never lost to a red ball and you won that you would not put this silly subject and it could be a new player who sub ,should have a right to take part because it would be whong if they paid sub and cant enter im sure it says if you subscribe you can enter tourneys ,so stop thinkin abaout your loss and think about other players for a change
because you moan everytime you lose to any color putting players down like there nothing and you the best ,sorry wake up you not the best on here so give player a break kid :)