« Back to All Topics
u just ruined the four in a row thread
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
why u had 2 go and put supervision or whatever u call it on the four in a row thread now it will take ages for people to reply and people will probably stop coming here cuz the only reason people post the connect4 thread is to post comments whenever they want now its ruined every1 agrees with me on this 1 
its called approval system
next time tell your friends to flood less,if we didn't have people like that,there would have been no approval system anywhere at all.
Its because the "silly season" has started and people are finding it hard to follow the rules,
again.

;)
I rarely play connect 4 but I did check that part of the forum from time to time and because of certain people who post there, the approval system is entirely justified IMHO. Too many times I saw a thread degrade into personal slagging matches (Which is why many of the other forum sections were exiled to the realms of approval, as Peter said, the cyclical 
silly season
 had once again returned ;))
yes i can't disagree, the approval system is necessary there because that forum attracts quite a few immature posters who like to engage in flame wars.  I guess LmFaO enjoyed spectating those flamewars, i kinda did too sometimes but obviously if i were FoD i wouldn't let it happen either.

Luckily there's my forum, if people would only go to it :@