« Back to All Topics
WHO STILL PLAYS FROM OLD DAYS?
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
hey all im just wondering who still playes from like 2007 ? 

reply if u do :p and i nou...

۩_мα∂ вυℓℓ_۩
2007 is certainly "old days".. in this case,i do.
Im here & have been since 2005!

Lewis
ME! I have been here on one nick or another since 2006, so I am a relatively "new oldie" I guess.

My first nick was Not A Pool Shark, many moons ago.

~LittleEarthAngel~
yeh dude lol, cool seeing you.

(good games yesterday m8)
haha obv that was stupid question....i mean like my old freinds from snooker/pool from 2004-2007 :D
2007 is hardly the old days. Some of us have been around a LOT longer than that...and are stil lurking in the shadows

for some people 2007 is the old days on this game...
the old days for my Grandad is when he used to hang round with the Krays... but the old days for his mum was 30 years before...

but if youve lost your faith in love and music oh the end wont be long, cos if its gone for you lad you might lose it and that would be wrong, i tried so hard to keep myself falling back into my bad old ways, and it charrs my heart to always hear you calling, calling for the good old days, cos there were no good old days, these are the good old days 
I've played since 2001 on various names. only 1's i remember are the ones ive subbed since 2003
So you been here since 2003 then Ambitous? :p
lol ye i have scotty, im still just a below average player too. it proves that practise dont make you perfect.:p
i no 2007 isent "old days" but they were best days :d

i been here since 2001 but the best days were from 2005-2007 :D

so thats why i asked....and if u say me and i dont kno that nick...please tell me your previous nicks :D 

ty TiGeR :p
I tried to play last week but my mouse was being an idiot. Registered back in 2002 as Euan but my name was removed for being naughty.
Why does everyone say they are from 2001? It doesn't make you good.
Well there's only been 1 person who's replied to this who I can actually believe has been here since 2001, as that person posted on a name registered then!

For the record I've been here since July 2005, then again I've stopped playing for now, can't play because of mouse problems.
so who dont belive me :D ?

my nicks:

wHiTe TiGeR
BlAcK_TiGeR
jaguar (funny letters)
FliGhTs
cHeAtEr
music and lyrics (funny letters)
*white tiger* (funny letters)
mad_bull (funny letters)
uag_twisted (funny letters)
wicked wizard (funny letters)
English_Prince
-Tigers-
Iraq Attack

there my subbed nicks since 2001 ;)

And I've never heard of any of them.
Yea and if you subbed them in 2001 then you are something special.
Scott and Scott laying the smackdown.
wow you are jaguar and uag :O Thought u are nice person...
Hey
I am here since 2001 :p
Popular nick of me : Shaun Murphy no1
Love ya all :D

Tommy
Compulsive lying on the Internet must be cool these days.

I'm from 2001, I'm good!!!!!
OMG shawn :o long time no see...we used to play at connect 4 :) im mad_bull

and iv been here since 2001...no 1 wants to belive me then fair enought :) i no when i tarted :D
I bet you weren't even 
talking
 in 2001 nevermind playing ere.
Having not been seen in years, I come back and make a post and get ignored by Scotty?

Heartbreaking stuff.

:p
:O Euan! sry man i didnt see your post :p hows tricks? A little birdy tells me Max is floating around a bit again, still yet to catch him tho :|
Scotty your MrVanian.....i remember u in 2004 :D i was with BluR and people like dat :D
It's only scotty I wouldn't worry. Hes not the 
real
 Scott anyway :p
Yeah not bad Scott, yourself? Into my degree year at uni, quite busy. What you on?

While I'm typing, I'm almost enough now, when do I get my moderator status?

I have been playing since around 2001 old names...living, Living_hell. the only people i knew back then that i know plays now would be kiwi boy, srv, lklol, tazz, boomer...but before subscription came around I would say the number of people playing this game were MUCH greater! Once subscription started the most you see playing 9ball now is maybe 150 to 200 when it used to be 800 to 1000 at one time...that maybe an exageration because i was like 13 back then and they had that backspin cheat break lol  
i have been playing here since 2003 but with my previous account that got banned
im still playing from old days, not as high rated as i use to be, but am still around. if anyone remembers or knows me :D
Yeah, i remember you tooshort :) Played you before in leagues.
Me! :D

I recognise a few names here, would love to play them again sometime.
Here from Dec 2005.
First nick : SSStefy.

hey..I'm from 2002 I saw scotty and Euan on this :p?:p?

hey guys
:O JJ now that is a blast from the past !! You back playing m8?
yo scotty man, yea I play a bit of 8ball and snooker light atm but I'm bad at it hehe. I tried pro earlier got a 51 break but then I even worse in 8 ball afterwards so I not going there again

peace
hi all. I was first subbed in jan 05 but first played nov 04:)The first ppl i remember were streamline, kiteflyer, jetstream, and spirit walker and talented.    regards  grant  ;) 
Im still about the odd time  ;)
'02 was fun on 9ball 

then a few years later I found out 8ball,.. and then snooker :-)