« Back to All Topics
Time to say Good Bye
Posted in 
Tanx
Time to say Good Bye
Posted in 
Tanx
Time to say Good Bye
Well i think the time for me to leave tanx has come , i would like to say thanks for all the great memories and the people i met. Acid prime nitro sam joey jason max nathan luis ect. 
I hope you all do well and have a great life. 

-Ҳć°ĐάяκAsѕаsίи-
 - Cody - 
don't leave Cody :'( or at least not until u're replacement comes back aka Michelle lol...anywayz feel sad that you're leaving Cody, cuzz in a way eventhough we had our little fights :p i still think ur kewl person. Hope you're not one of those attention seekers thou that go and come 3 days later :|...but if u do go, and never come back...gl in real life and it was meeting u :)<<< u always like this ;)
I have no plans on returning in the near future so im not sure about that acid
well well  well, Land MapleRidge, I came by to say hello to old Land Royal Clan FFE members, old friends as well as enemies, and I get this sad news, bout u leaving, I hope everything goes well with you, take good care of your self, and no am not the real kiss kiss..:| 

The Great Lord:)
AKa TLL
Cody i'll keep this short and sweet since i have feeling that u'll be back, so adios for now bro.

My saying - "As one leaves one returns" i was right proven right Unfortunately, with cody's departure, LandLord comes back thus this proves the my theory correct.

Shadow~
well for the one part i wont be back unless i get really bored... and secound of all land lord is nothing he has always been lurking around and thridly i forgot to mention erick even tho hes anoyying as .... some times i still gotta give him a shout
>>Time to say Good Bye  Posted: 27-Sep-2008 23:15   Reply  

>>Well i think the time for me to leave tanx has come , 

Your taking a very long time saying goodbye,are you not -Ҳć°ĐάяκAsѕаsίи-

:p

peter no i am dont worrie and not really im just checking this till the weekend then im done with the site for good... 

and for all players that have ""claimed"" they have seen me someone else is currently using my nick so it is not me 

-Ҳć°ĐάяκAsѕаsίи-
-Cody-
lol yeah ok Cody ... good luck in real life=)) I hope you'll come back soon! Cuz we actually can't live without it, even though we leave about 5 times a year and then we always come back. Anyways love ya =)
Geez .. your good byes are long..
Cody how could u forget me :"( u even said max over me which is deeply worrying but u play sf all ur days now so.. w/e Tc man:D