Cheaters are so amazing :-)
Posted in 
Chess
Posted in 
Chess
Hello,

I like to play chess and checkers and both rooms are mainly populated from cheaters, people that hide behind a computer program. 

I don't understand where the fun is and I was thinking that they behave this way because they can't stand a low ranking and basically to be a loosers! so I switched to play as a guest believing that taking the competition of the ranking away, wouldn't be any point in cheating and I could challenge a genuine opponent.

Well I found out that I was completely wrong! even among guests are cheaters :-) so my conclutions are that this people are just sick and I fill sorry for them now.

However, I continue to play as a guest now because actually is more fun,  you have no idea of the strength of your opponent which for some reason I foud more challenging and actually I played a serious good player among guests but . . . . again may be they was cheating :-)

Have fun 
gC

Sometimes it is difficult to tell the difference between a good player and a cheater. I have been accused many times for cheating but they are just terrible players.

I suspect the reason why guests would start cheating is because the program icon (!) has been recently introduced and that has caused the amount of games they could play significantly.

I don't even consider the fact that they may be cheating into account when I start to play a game, and I definantly would not go anywhere near as far as playing as a guest to avoid them.
"Sometimes it is difficult to tell the difference between a good player and a cheater. I have been accused many times for cheating but they are just terrible players."

Good Players shouldn't match the same moves as Rybka up to 96% same style, exact same way of playing the openings, same tactics, same way of handling the endings that's not a coincidence.

Good Players don't move at 0.0.1 seconds 49 moves straight without stopping a single a moment to look at the board

Good Players with 3000 ratings should be able to explain the reasons behind all their moves and solve basic checkmates with the snap of their finger if he's better than Topalov, Kraminak, Kasparov, Polgar, Anand and he says he can't do it come on

It's best that they be honest and admit they are using programs it's legal on this sight there's no reason for them to hide it and lie they are human.

You know, I have actually beaten a program without using one myself. You can whine and complain that you never will win on this site, but look up man! This is only an online game. You get no prize for being the best on this site.  

Playing against computers are the best thing ever because they put your true skills to the test. If you truly were talented, you would care about getting better, not just beating inexperienced players countless times.

But of course, since you created this topic, that's probably what you enjoy doing. Take no pride in it. Take no pride. 
TRUE TO THAT MY FRIEND!!!!!! i couldn't agree with you more
Well I am sorry but your comment doesn't make any sense. I am glad you can beat computers, I can't, my real ranking is very low between 150-200 at most. The point is that if I meet an occational cheater that would be fine but if i bump in 10 cheaters in a row your rank will drop to 20-30 or even more and I am stack to play only whith extremelly bad players and even worth, in this low level are the most cheaters.

If I liked to play with programs, I wouldn't be here, just play on my computer. I don't care about points, I just like to challenge myself with a fair human opponent +- on my level. I guess that everybody here whant this otherwise what the point to play online and the existence of this site?
Hi Cerciello

I've been playing on this site for some time and in my experience the most programs are atleast 400+ in ranking.
Unless they're really bad programs, and that would be even more pathetic than using a program in the first place. 
There are, however, a lot of players here whose ranking doesn't represent their playing strenght.
Best advice I can give you if you're so concerned about getting a low ranking is to check out the info page on your opponent. I've played 500+ players that were not any good and guests or <100 players that were great.
So far I have never met a guest that uses a program.

Hi Walli2,

yes, I agree that there are a lot of players here whose ranking doesn't represent their playing strenght. Infact a met quite a few, included myself. The reason you can find those good players with a low rank, is because they have met a few cheaters in a row and find them self in the exactly some position that I was talking abaut in my previous post or, are stupid kids that always use programs without even try to really play a single game and obviously reached a super ranking.

I am not concerned about points at all, I don't care and actually I did for a while, before to switch to play as a guest, to check they info page but . . . so boring, time you check an opponent ranking he/she is gone!

Now as I sayed, I am happy playing as a guest and I also agree with you that mainly guests are good players and not cheating.

that is not true in bliz strong players use similar tactiks a friend of mine in bliz tournament once notised that i made 6 same moves as friz 11 !  my elo is 2220 and my playingstrength in bliz is 100-200 point higher! and i DONT USE PROGRAM! SAKKIMIES   
sakkimies :
>that is not true in bliz strong players use similar tactiks a friend of mine in bliz tournament once notised that i made 6 same moves as friz 11 ! my elo is 2220 and my playingstrength in bliz is 100-200 point higher! and i DONT USE PROGRAM! SAKKIMIES  <

If your FIDE-rating is 2400 in blitz, then people will pay you to play at their online-chesssites, sakkimies. Why do you care about an exclamationmark on flyordie ?

pay me just for playing?..well... my elo is just 2220....in real chess ... and there is no such thing as bliz elo ...not here in sweden anyway....but tell me more!  where can 2200 player who is good in bliz get payment?  never heard about that!  please tell me!
oh yes...why do i care....  "!" its simply very annoying...and i cant play as much as i want sometimes because of that. 
sakkimies

>pay me just for playing?..well... my elo is just 2220....in real chess ... and there is no such thing as bliz elo ...not here in sweden anyway....but tell me more! where can 2200 player who is good in bliz get payment? never heard about that! please tell me!<

:) 2220 might not be enough, but 2400 is a grand master rating, if you're really that good you can make a living with playing chess, not just on the internet (I don't give links to more serious chess-sites, It's against the rules to promote other sites.)

2220 is very good though, if that's a real FIDE-ranking.
Must be hard to find a non-program opponent at your own level here.
2400 is not grandmaster rating  its im  international master  when you become gm  you must have at least 2500 elo and also must do very good result in three tournaments...as i said my level in BLIZ is 2400 when i am doing my very best. but its not an off to make a living...