LAGS, LAGS, LAGS
Posted in 
Tanx
LAGS, LAGS, LAGS
Posted in 
Tanx
LAGS, LAGS, LAGS
flyordie, what have u done?

Since weeks I and many others (even with subs) have bad lags. No idea what u did, but plz change it!
Its not funny anymore if u have such bad lags all the time. If u wont change it...I feel it´s time 2 quit. Because if a game is not funny anymore, the sense of a game is gone.

Think about it flyordie

Ðir†y Harry   

plz leave a message here, if u also have lags to let fod think about it more
i got bad lags problem tooooo !!! 
Don't blame lag it's your poor knowledge of maps, aim, movement, judgement, awareness, eyesight, sucky pc, drunkness and lasty your own editor lagging you.

P.s. Don't Quit.

Shadow~
the thing is sam, i am getting delays too and lag when this computer should handle it just fine. Probably a little overheating causing everyone's lag though. And you are right there about dont give up xD.
the lag you are getting is due to the editor program that sam uses...
YEAH I ALSO HAVE BAD LAG, OF COURSE IM NOT SUBBED BUT STILL....COME ON DUDE!
i agree, but i'm not getting lagg but like 5 secs freeze up, and then the game goes on :| sometimes i get to throw like 3 nukes and 1 nade same time, which is really amazing but still is annoying:\. It seems even subb players are not safed from this weird freeze ups. 
What is Sam talking about?  who is blaming lag!!! lol.  Many players who are subbed experience lag continually.  Fly or Die..... will people continue to pay money if they only get lag?  Maybe its time FOD upgraded their servers, connection, etc.  

On a positive note:  Tanx is still a good game despite the fact that Sam uses an editor...lol lol lol ;)
Yes this problem is getting ridiculous, i paid good money for 1 years subscription and to begin with last summer no lag at all, was fine, BUT NOW lots of lag even with sub. Unless flyordie sort this out i will not renew my sub and i think there are many other players who wont sub any more, as there will be no point, and many will give up playing. And FOD will lose alot of income because the reason most players subbed was to get rid of lag. if it doesnt do that any more then no-one will bother and tanx will die out
Lags ARE horrible, I meet them any day! It confuses, if you can't show anything you can because of connection. I can't enjoy THAT game, and I don't need subscription to chat with others...
wow Sam...

Thought u would know me. But seems not.
Since month other players and I have bad lags and freezes. And im not a guy who need to say "I ve lags" if I dont have them.

What do u think is the reason y more and more players r leaving tanx? Maybe u shuld try 2 think before u write.

Lol Max "i'm not getting lagg" you say, then post a list of things u get that are all symptoms of lag, That you DO get lol.
the same thing happens to me a lot,
3 to 5 sec delays in  fireing and nades shooting 3 at a time.
if it happens with nukes my tank usely blows up to :( .
i can only play for about 2/3 minutes,,then it starts going slow mo,,n u can heard the audio cutting in n out.,,
it seems to hav gotten worse in the last few months. i hav a dsl connection nothing i do seems to help. iv noticed other players dont have this problem,,watsup wit dat.