« Back to All Topics
Hall Of Fame 2008
Posted in 
Tanx
Hall Of Fame 2008
Posted in 
Tanx
Hall Of Fame 2008
Who are the best players you ever seen in tanx.

Tornado, Logik, Ultra and Sam are the best in my opinion..maybe I forgot someone else.
Tornado was a banker, all the rest were cool.
twist , nuc , sam , mass. probably a couple of others! but whats up tanx!
Dear Acid,

Notice how i'm listed twice.

hah... you know sam, i wasnt going to tell you this but blade purposely left my name out because he did not want to hurt your feelings (we talked about this in lobby as to what would be best for you).unfortionatly joker was not worried about your sensitive feelings when he placed our names in the order that they truely are. 
Acid > Sam
and sam i really hope u can forgive me for just being that much greater than you throughout the years. but i want you to just know that i have always loved you like a son, only better.
                Thee one and only

MEXICAN REBEL

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
dark_paladin and s.f.t. danger :D
Oh and funny how no one mentioned ace since it is his topic lol

Maybe if he didn't start stupid arguements with people, he may be respected more.

rawr.

Shadow~
Pete, I'm disappointed in you. I nominated you for the Hall of Fame 2008, and this is what you do: nominate Mex. I want to give you a warning. Beware of Mexicanrebel, lest you find a knife in your back.
Hmmmm,

I wonder where he got the knife from.

>Confederate 

>Posts: 910 
>Registered: Jul, 2003 

>Re: anyone remember mexicanrebel?  Posted: Jul 12, 2008 2:00 PM  
  >Reply  

>if he ever deserved to be backstabbed, i was always there, knife in hand.  

You think my memory is gettin bad ?

;):p ;)
pffffft . saaaam... try not to lose to hull city , and nuce where have u beeen!

-wolfy

dont think logik belongs up there :O beat him 10/6
in my eyes the only true legend is Jason :O
tornado may have been a banker but he backed that up with some skill. 
lets see... logik, sam, jason, luis (was good... dunno if he plays once in a while), corps was a big one and some others.

Dam i need to get at least Ok compared to the pros now xD im probably back where i started... decent
Its hilarious to see that people have forgotten those that dominated before and still do, its shameful to say that there should be no list. Tanx is in the past, no one really plays it no more. But that is my opinion