« Back to All Topics
Sothing strange!
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Sothing strange!
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Sothing strange!
Why who has the best score is banished? Why the Unforgivable is the champion always and he is never banished? A part of the players violate the rules and those who did nothing?
you spelt somthing wrong. whats so strange about it. and unforgivable does cheat but flyordie doesnt care since he cheats with lower players. unforgivable wont have crown much longer though.;)

ℜξð
You two are just another load of stupid idiots who prejudge someone when you know nothing. Unforgivable doesn't cheat, yes he plays low players but can you blame him when most experts, masters or grandmasters nowadays cheat on this website. 
Can't you nor anyone else respect who another person plays? 
Just because he wants to play non cheaters doesn't mean he should be labelled as a cheat because of his opinions and ways. You lot stereotype a person when truelly none of you lot know nothing. 
actually unforgivable who is ur bro does point bank and i have proof if u want it just add me on my msn deadly_silence_ksa@hotmail.com :D:D and il prove to u that unforgivable does point bank jericho stop defending unforgivable cuz hes ur bro since both u and him point bank and if u say he doesnt point bank how come he played Pinks Friend and she got 470 points + a sign and he played BAD PLAYA and she has 350 and he played YouCantTouchDis and he got 450 and a sign and i got alot more proof than that ;)

D.S.
lol i have alot of proof ;) add my msn aceholliday@live.com ;).

yes he does cheat but i have no problem with it i mean maybe baby parot just gets lucky when she beats other gms i dunno.

ℜξð

I'm not surprised if Unforgivable is a cheater. I think there's more to it than empty accusations if basically everyone says he's a cheater. Needless to say, I don't care whether he does or doesn't cheat.

What I would like to understand is how someone could possibly respect Unforgivable. As far as I know he's not just milking newbies with no intention whatsoever to actually learn the game, he's also accusing everyone else of cheating. In my opinion he's not even entitled to accuse others of cheating, due to his lack of game knowledge ... Unless of course he has experience of cheating himself.
NOTE TO SELF*

Most BROTHERS fight and don't get a long.

I hardly doubt that Unforgivable has a brother. He just makes an accuse so he can play longer on FlyOrDie. Why would two different people say the exact same things, and also play lower rankings like his so called brother. He's just a lier and a point banker. He plays lower rankings because he's not that smart, and he doesn't know how to make friends. He only knows how to make enemies, that's why he plays on FlyOrDie so long. He thinks he's the champion, but everyone knows he's not... Unforgivable doesn't want to make him look bad if he plays someone great as some of the grandmasters that once was in FlyOrDie. He's just a sad little teenager that has been shut down in real life and doesn't have any friends so that's basically gives you a frame of reference of Unforgivable.

If he doesn't want to play programmers/cheaters than why doesn't he play at kurnik. 

Because he loves his points, he loves to argue with other players, and he programs, so if he played at kurnik, his named would flash repeatly.

Give it up Unforgivable ;) we all know that you suck at life and you suck at a childish game, so why are you still here after so many years? Don't you get bored playing here everyday, for about 3 years? or longer?

He's a sad noob ;)
ummm mike they are bros soz 2 say i saw a pic of them 2gether ;)and unfor dont call me a cheater even though i do admit using mustrum once but now i only use my brain

anyway mike long time no see 
how u been ?

would love 2 play a few games with u

U.B
Unforgivable  has no skill i told him the other day to play me on kurnik im not saying i dont program but without a program i can play 10 times better than him but he still said no and i asked his bro that once and he said the same thing and it was infront of mike he was too scared to play me i think they are the same ppl they are both dark and weird ppl that play fod 24/7 and point bank with other weird ppl like baby parrot that says shes 31 years old..

D.S
1st. I just supposed. I did affirmed unforcheatable got the crown because yours cheatings. I supposed!! 

2nd. All people knows it. So, i dont need proof.  Thats normal the friends and familly trying to protect your lovely cheater. ;)

*didnt

I forgot.

U all remember Brazilian Legend?

Talk to Unforgivable why the Brazilian Legend was banned.
dammed brazlian legend was somebody who owned many acuonts and point banked with all them in room 2 i should know i use to point bank with him.

he got banned because i sent in the screenshots.

and he also programed even if unforgivable only plays lower rating people atleast unforgivable doesnt program.

if you do have a program with unforgivable feel free to contact me at shady_records@live.com and ill shut u up ;).

D-dog
jake dont talk about **** u dont know unforgivable does have a program but he doesnt use it i would shut u up on msn with my chat logs but i blocked and deleted u ages ago il show any1 else if they want 
why would i do that? im not a *** *** like u :(