« Back to All Topics
TA monsters gone.......
TA monsters gone.......
TA monsters gone.......
I am trying to find any monster on TA, right now is 10am CET and there are no monsters on TA other than the army.
I was going to collect alien bits but the square is empty.
Hopefully they will all be back later.
PS; I have used about 300 clicks running round trying to find just 1.....nothing.
I found out why......strange.

I was on TA with Agro2², he is lvl 46 and has 99 curse, he was switched to "god" and didn't meet any monsters in about 300 clicks both running around and resting on single squares. Now I switched him back to "shy" and he is meeting loads of monsters like he usually does. Isn't "god" mode supposed to have the opposite effect?
>Isn't "god" mode supposed to have the opposite effect?

>has 99 curse,

I like it when people answer their own questions and dont notice
No, Sooty, it did what it was supposed to.  On shy you will see monters lower than you, on god, they'd avoid you most of the time.
Thanks Ralph, I thought "god" mode increased the higher level monsters without reducing the lower level ones....

And Omni, fighting with 99 curse means I meet a monster every click, I don't have to waste clicks between monsters.... doesn't answer any of my questions.... :p

Okay, so bear with me, is TA different from Larki in this regard?  I always thought that the higher rank on Larki led to more monster encounters.  Was just diggin on larki to experiment and this seems to be the case.  Am I just wrong?...as usual.  :)

JCD

I have found the same effect on both islands...
Try splatting until you have around 99 curse and then go looking for monsters..... on both TA and Larki you will meet 1 almost every click. 
Sitting on 1 square and clicking rest is easier to see the difference, with high curse you will rarely have more than 1 rest click without meeting another monster, without any curse you can have 5 or sometimes 10 empty clicks between monsters... often....