« Back to All Topics
Veriac 
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Veriac 
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Veriac 
Veriac, i just wanted to ask when are you coming to tanx? we need u there lol...i like u, ur the kind guy that takes no prisoners...theres been some serious baking lately in tanx, n ur the ur the right kind of man to go n clean it up ;) 
And can you feel the love tonight.. it is in this forum :p

Nah I agree Veriac is a no-nonsense mod, don't always agree with his decisions but everyone has an opinion. By the way all the other games are in need of them too :p
ive always tought Veriac was Hit-N-Run...for their sense of applying FOD rules like hammer...to be honest, i didn't want Veriac in Tanx, because he used clean and  leave tanx to almost the point of perfection and he almost left no one in lobby...and i lost many of my friends due to his "take no *beep* action. but now i understand him...n i begg u veriac to come to tanx...and do a cleannsing lol...:)
No, Veriac can stay in pool no need for him to come on tank. That is why we have Harrydog, ONLY reason why sft wants veriac here cuz you have been on the bad side. People understand that only reason one would need another mod is that that one person cannot behave therefore veriac is not needed
k..i respect harry as mod, he does good job, but gotta addmit theres big difference between him and veriac. Unlike harry, veriac can't be buy with friendship. You just scared about the fact Veriac returns to tanx, cuzz u'll know he'll get rid off all the mess that we got in tanx right now. Those Drunkey's r been really menese to tanx, they claim they've taken lobby and no mods will interfeer. So i am asking for Veriac to return to tanx, to put them in their place...ty 
wrong, you do not respect harry, your angry because harry has been around you long enough to know how you really are. he knows that you are a bad influence in tanx and he takes care of that problem very often and does a very good job. you want veriac to come to tanx so you can cling to his side and pretend ur an angel to try and get everyone you are angry at banned. for example this "drunky" clan you speak of, you are mad at them and now you are placing these False accusations on them trying to plan some sort of revenge. i think until harry himself goes to veriac asking for a help then that is showing tanx is being moderated correctly. their are only a few number of players in tanx. im sure veriac is much needed elsewhere for bigger problems.
lmao nucleic, i see you already panicin n Veriac isn't even in tanx yet lol...Veriac should come undercover just so he can witness ur clan "drunkeys" which i think is very offensive and unpropriate, he should come and see you and ur bully clan when they dissin everyone in lobby. Tanx is probablly only placed in FOD that probablly has biggest problems. And the only reason ur with Harry, which i admired and respect alot :)(btw, hey harry if u reading (Y))...anywayz, is because his you're friend and he protects you...but like i said, Veriac is person that can't be buy not even with diamonds or ferrari. Therefore, Veriac is very needed it in tanx. Ty :) 
Oh really, then veriac should see all the stuff you be saying in the lobby, how you claim that its yours? No none of that nonsense. Me scared of Veriac? Never, you seen the petition filed against him, therefore why should i be scared of Veriac? Its a person behind a computer, I have no fear
veriac is 1 of the most fair mods that fod ave.
lmao...hope u reading wut jokester just said veriac...i sense a challenged here...you got the power, all you have to do is press that button ;) I respect u alot Veriac, like said, ur the only mod that follows rules ;) although i can sense jokester fearness, but his got so much "ego" on him. 
think u also will get a ban aswell 4 prevokin and not lettin this post go.
If i choose to pop into tanx, i will do so whenever i feel like it, not because some random player thinks thinks he can get people banned. 

However its not very to find me in tanx because reading and typing in portuguese gives me a headache :D

i understand wot u saying veriac, but all im asking is for you to once a while check out tanx...i mean, we got harry, but his not there most of times, and players such as drunkey clan are getting out of control...u'll probablly set record of banns in tanx lobby. some players claim u won't come back cause of the petition, show them thats not true lol. well, hope to see u there ;) 
Well, firstly max, being a moderator is not a popularity contest, after-all part our job is to ban people, and THATS never gonna win anyone a spot in the "most liked person in FlyOrDie" list :D

Things like the petition crop up from time to time. In the years ive been here ive seen similar things appear aimed at various moderators, all with the same result...nothing. They are almost always written by disgruntled players who are mad about being caught, and subsequently banned for doing things they shouldn't be.

Actions taken by moderators are themelsves moderated, and if there are found to be "oddities" or a moderator is actually found to be abusing their power, then they are removed from the team (and yes this HAS happened to several moderators in the past).

Additionally, just because you do not see me in the rooms, does not mean i am not aware of some of things that go on between yourself, Cody, and a few others.
Veriac...why did i got dott? I was only talking about making a new clan along with few benefits...
kk...srry, tought it was real 1...ty for warning veriac. Like i said, ur the best and i admired u alot...
Well there, word from " the big man" he does not want to come thus don't force him to... enough of this "teachers pet" type mess[Max]. Let Harry run tanx, Nothing happened yet so that means hes doing a good job?
omg...he ^^^ it again...rn't u gonna do something n stop this Veriac...he been saying in lobby that u won't do nothign to him because he can get u fired...btw, his nick is also Xc_Unknown aka Nitro...n theres other players in tanx saying if u come, they gonna do 5vs1 on u and they gonna make u run out of tanx like they did. plz begg of u to put stop to this...im only here to make tanx better place for all of us. ty.
Im startin to sway with ^^^this guy Ver :p maybe you should nip in see if there's any truth in the matter ! :p
lol scotty since wen u switched sides and got ur halo? ;)
Just curious mate ;) whats a halo? :O
Veriac please Lock this post, this has gone to far. This is rediculous. there he goes again with these False accustions. he cannot even get his facts straight. Max, Nitro is not Xc Unknown. Xc Unknown is Twister (justin). besides, if you really want to break this into detail, Veriac how about you check out max's player cards throughout all of his his names. This boy is crying wolf!
I agree with acid, i have done no harm but point out the fact, tank is running  smoothly but with some trouble with sft[Max], Like acid said, check out his player card, I rest my case
lol not 2 worry m8 i got loads u can borrow 1 of mine :D
"Veriac how about you check out max's player cards throughout all of his his names."

Unfortunately i dont hink i have about 3 weeks spare just to look at ALL the names of the various people involved in this little "discussion" routine.

Nevertheless though i do agree that this thread has degenreated somewhat, and will therefore lock it as i seem to be forced to do with so many posts recently.

hey max thanks for calling in some back up for me.  as i cant always be here to keep you in line.   you seem to have been at least 3 out of 5 bans for me for the last several years.   not that i dont like you mind.  as for others like acid and the drunky clan... they all have a few bans and perm bans also so mind your P's and Q's .  the mod team can ban any of you at any time for ban evasion.  . just my two cents worth max. got to love u though for working the system.