« Back to All Topics
 Zeitgeist
Posted in 
Off-topic
 Zeitgeist
Posted in 
Off-topic
 Zeitgeist
Just finished watching it today. Has anyone else seen it? Just wondered what peoples views on it were.

Please no replys of 'its boring' or 'cba to watch that'. We all know half of you don't have the brain power to think past your next top rating of the month. This is for the other half. 

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-594683847743189197&q=zeitgeist&ei=Usd6SK_REJKkjAKiqPm9Cg&hl=en

If you havn't seen it I'd very highly recommend.
Just checked out the summary of what it's about, looks interesting, I'll check it out when I'm back home tomorrow ;)
scott hows it going bud? yea ive seen it.. most of what its said is true about the federal reserve and stuff. they are well on their way for the new world order.

i think if obama will be just the same.. hes part of aipac and a member of the foreign relations council.. who both suppost war.

scott did u see the hearing for the prosecution of george bush for murders in iraq? check it out on youtube for the actual formal hearing.. its not been on the news or any of the media, most people dont even know about it... wonder why!