« Back to All Topics
bad advs vs vulgar language 
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
hi all, u all might know me as a legend in tanx, but i won't even go there. As i was living the non-subb life...i encounter my self with lots of...umm how should i said this...xxx advs :| and since currently i have so much time in my head i was thinking...why is FOD so worried about having peaceful lobby where no1 should swear when they got all this nude girls as advs...aren't they contradicting themselfs? and since that is happening why even monitor lobbies..just let everybody be who they are, who are we fooling? in the real world no1 isn't that nice anywayz. If u click 1 of those advs 1. u get virus 2. ull get more girls follow by more hot girls. Don't get me wrong, i don't swing both arms...they quite entertainment, but wut if a kid clicks 1 of them...just ask urself that...ty for reading :) 
all im asking for FOD...is if u gonna be publishing those kind of naughty advs links...y try to changed the way some1 talks in lobby. I believe that you as owners of site should set an example to us the players. and with this kind of advs, you're not doing good work. why not post game sites, instead. im pretty sure if i would post a link with one of those sites in lobby, i would probablly get bann...so im saying...1.continue posting those advs and let us just go crazy in the lobby or 2. clean those advs and continue implementing the rules in lobby. ty 
This was brought up a while ago. The adverts you see are NOT created by FlyOrDie but are served based on your location (ip), and as such they are more or less random. However, if you screenshot the offending advert and paste the URL for it into an email to "support@flyordie.com" then the advert can be removed.

Please be advised however that many of the adverts some might consider as "provocative" are in fact no worse than the large poster sized adverts you can see plastered all over your local buses etc.

Where i live there are several public transport vehicles that advertise Dating Services etc using pretty much the same kind of semi-lewd images. The fact that they are allowed on public transport would suggest that perhaps peoples reactions to some of the adverts is a little over the top.

oh k...Veriac. See, i was only seeking some1 to answer me that...but never tought some1 with such as high standards like u was gonna come n answer it :). For moment i tought u were gonna pull out ur magic stick n make me dissapear, but im glad we solved this good way :). 
It would appear that both parties perpectives are valid. I however, suggest that vulgar language be banned from tanx, based on the principle that both adults and minors frequent this wonderfull game. Yes..............U got it, we need mods. to be more proactive and interject when this kind of abuse is being displayed. I am also a user of bad words, however, I only use when provoked by the provoker. LOL. I think everyone that plays tanx needs to understand that this is just a game. Some player take on offenses different fron other players, and of course human nature kicks in, and there is a massive colorfull dialouge of words that ultimitly starts a conduct that is un becomming of both parties involved. I am not proclaiming to be the night and shinning armour, but I am indeed aware of my own behavior, and would love for the mods. to step in and erradicate this kind of behaviour. I think all players of tanx have had words which each other, and have become freinds later, but we do need to think about the youth visisting this site.

ONE SHOT MAN                OUT!