lg room  needs help
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
lg room  needs help
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
lg room  needs help
Dear moderators

www.myleague.com/toppers  lg has been havin  probs in our lgrm 5 8 bl for about a week now. there has been  alot of ppl in our room and refuse to leave it when  asked. they  pretend not to understand english but we know they do understand. Ive tried to send a ss  thru report abuse and explain our prob, but every time i try to send it says too many  words .  so  this is why im explaining our  prob in here. Can you  help us  sort out our  prob. or tell me another way to send ss's   tyvm

Players_Lite admin for  toppers lg 

i thought u could go in2 n e rm member or not
u can go in any room, but the prob is theres like 15 of them  and flooding our lg room every day and being rude to our lg members , so its a dif  sutuation here. 
mute works..whos runnin toppers now players?
lisa29 is Ha now and yur  rite  mute does work, But lets say you  had a league ok? How would you like 15 - 20  other ppl in your lg  room runnin a clan. there are other rooms for ppl  who speak  dif  languages.there is no need for ppl like tht to use  lg rooms and flood our  rooms. Imagine if 20 ppl  from toppers lg went into another lg room and sat there and played games. The other lg would surely make a complaint. But oh well  seems  nothing we can do about it anyways.So best we can do is mute. 
Iite Players Lite/aka Cute Lil Devil..Lets imagine its 2-3 yrs ago,and YOUR the guy bringing bad people to ,ohh, lets use Avengers Lg ,as an example...
You rasked Nicely to leave.Your SS'd.
Your Demerited by FOD for "disruption".

Now your all growed up,and want to be Legit..OK. I wont say it aint possible.
And I wont say it's KARMA,and you deserve it.

Here is what you do: Issue 1 Sentance Only:"I notify CASES LADDER".
then mute them.They Will leave and if not,or even if so, send 1 SS,to Cases. State ONLY that this lg is breaking Room Right Rules.Cases will fix it.

You should know,and I am sure you do, unless the players break FOD rules, there is Nothing ANY MOD can justify acting upon.
Avengers has been lucky that most trbl makers,like Lil Angel/Devil, were stupid enogh to make it personal.
Peace
THOM?  im not lil cute w/e u say i am  get it  rite dude and stop tellin ppl  tht,cuz its not  true.do i gota show u my friggin  birthcert on cam or what  .stop tellin ppl im somone im not GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
THOM all you  ever do in this  forum is put ppl  down and mods  down. leave me alone and get real for a change and b4 you acuse ppl of things gets your  facts  str8 dude 
MR THOM 

you may wanna  re-read the rules for  fod

under  conduct  rule states this
3.15 Harassing, threatening, embarrassing, or doing anything else to another member or guest that is unwanted. 

and by the way i  havent  even been  here for  3  yrs like u  say and the first lg  i  ever played in was  supercue3. It was my bro who joined your lg and u banned him for no reason. then i got a ban for postin supercue3 lg in your room by accident and i  apoligized for the error. plz get your  facts  str8 man. now ima ova it  , so why dont you get ova it plz and leave me alone.

.to all mods  looking at his post  . could you  please lock it  b4 its get out of hand. The forum isnt made for bashing ppl or asuming. 

ty
Jason   aka  Players_Lite
Wow....you go crazy much,kid?Hows Mrs Devil? I wasnt tellin"everybody"who you are.Im telling YOU,"brother of banned guys" that I know you,and you know me,and pretensiousness dont fly here.
Spaz.
I'd like to clarify that I didnt mean to cal Lil cutey devil a Spaz, but merely pointing out that 3 posts lying was rather spastic...Hope thats not a issue...
To answer the original Question...

1 - ALL rooms are available to ALL players.

2 - Leagues have NOTHING to do with FlyOrDie. If you have a league issue concerning people in rooms, don't bug us about it. Go and bug Cases Ladder instead.

In response to MR.THOM's outburst....

If you cannot post in these forums without insulting people, then you will leave us with no alternative but to simply remove your account.

You have been warned

Veriac:
Please re-read my"outburst".

I stated exactly what YOU said,in different words,maybe,but the Same.
1 He can report it to Cases.
2 FOD doesnt have the ruls,NOR the intention,to Govorn LG issues.
3 Mute them,as to avoid having angry lg players get caught up breaking FOD rules.

I implore you,"SIR" to not plunge into ANY post of mine w/out taking a just 1 minute to actually try to understand what I meant.

I do conced that after he posted 3....3!!!! insults to me,I might have been a bit insulting.I aplogise.
If YOUR SECURITY is unable to match his IP with the many times BANNED Cute lil devil, well, "SIR" thats hardly my problem.

His "Bro" was the banned 1..
Veriac,how can you read any of that,and "warn" me?
thom why dont u just listen 4 once
For the last time  MR THOM  im not tht devil dude yur talkin about .so please stop  telling ppl im not who i am and i did not unsult you i  ask you to stop asuming and get real .read it  right dude.

Further more  you say you know me , your so  wrong. you DO NOT  KNOW ME. nor do i know  you. i only know of you from  ppl  telling me things about you.I have been  playing here for  2  yrs now and you are the only person that has ever  bothered me.Leave me alone!
It sure is funny how so many people can post insults to me,then say I'm the bad guy, then say they don't know me, Just "heard from other people"about me..
I mean, if Im the topic of so much repeat convo,how does anyone Play?
Again,I just pointed out a TRUTH, then even advised the guy how to deal with a Problem.And I was very helpful.
and he aint said Thanks,not once.
Just denials about his alter-names.
Say Thank you.
Your so called  TRUTH is   fiction  THOM. now stop it  please im askin nice . Leave me alone and stop asuming.You  have been   warned  by  a moderator  already  why  dont you  just  give it up .go your  way leave me alone
I only posted a truth.And I was Helpful as ANYONE who reads this can see.
Follow the advise,say TY and thats it..
THOM   you say you only posted the truth  and you were helpful. let me  quote you here "I'd like to clarify that I didnt mean to cal Lil cutey devil a Spaz, but merely pointing out that 3 posts lying was rather spastic...Hope thats not a issue..."

Now if calling me a lier and a spaz is helpful. then  you  better google  the word helpful. I would consider your quote as a insult and harrassment  not help

now  leave me alone please and again i ask nicely
OK, now that yer visited me,and I see the main problem was me interfering with "MY POST" I went ahead and sent a SS to Support.Not that you said anything bad...And I do  know what yer IP says,but that irrelevent.
You asked how to respond/fix a LG issue.
I gave you good advise.
Period.
If you,or ANY MOD can only look at my responding to yuor Rudeness, well then,tough for me.It's not like I havent dealt with UN-FAIR Moderation since I signed up here.
But,it's worth it, this site is 100% better than ANY Billiards site,hands down.
Dont let your "hearing"about me, or the contridictory"My Bro was Unfairly banned" stuff, get in the way of the Question YOU prosed here.
Veriac has merely to re-read this,and find that ,while I was Brusque, I was giving you a GREAT piece of advise.And thats because I have ALWAYS supported the Leaues at FOD.
The best site deserves the Best Players,and Best LG's.
If your Truely concerned about that lg,just drop this, and move on.
Like you said you had 12 post's ago.
GL

THOM  do  what you  want, think what you wish and dream of .You are muted  perm from now  on when i  see u in fod. I will not  argue  with you or anyone else .thats not my  syle dude. I help more leagues at fod than you  could even imagine. i  have my own html  and td help site that i give to tds. I dont spend my time online  bashing   ppl  and asuming things like  some do .no names mentioned.

read my info on my nic somtime THOM. mite be helpful 
Why would I read your Info?Your below Notice except you posted a Plea for help,I offered Help got bashed,and a MOD who's Biased, and am Now shtting this tripe Off.
GL,again..
thom u bring the hassle on urself,ur real rude 2 ppl without knowin all the facts u was warned by a mod about ur postin yet u still rant on.he did not insult u!the only 1 who was bein insulted was players by callin him wat u did.and now ur goin on like ur the victim geeez get ova urself will ya.

why dont u concerntrate on avengers cuz if it wasnt for felis..avengers would ave died long ago. Thank ur lucky stars u ave her cuz shes the only 1 who will put up with ur behaviour..

In your first post you make a series of accusations before you deciding to try and answer his question. 

Then you call him a spaz, and then you do it again immediately afterwards. 

Finally you decide that mods are biased because they are sick of seeing posts such as yours.

You were warned, and you chose to ignore it...

ps Topic Locked