« Back to All Topics
crown to 0 points
Posted in 
Darts
crown to 0 points
Posted in 
Darts
crown to 0 points
well ppl to let u know i was crown in cricket ppl say i got them cause i cheat well i dont so wat i did no one does i started from crown and gave points to all low rank player and to let u see that i wanna be a fair player and be crown again i dont cheat so now i have 0 points i will regain my crown no matter wat so ty post a comment if u would like;)
i think thats a pretty good thing to do, i dont think you cheated and i think alot of people are jealous that you have it so they make up thingd:):););)

Kind of ironic considering that giving away free wins to other people in order to reduce your own score is actually breaking the rules..
dont u think getting is cheating im not getting im giving to ppl so yeah ty;)
i`ve done that and my acount got banned (not forever)
i think i will i always get banned with this nick temporatelly dont know why i ask mods but they say op banneds me not them dont know why 

ps bad english;)
>dont u think getting is cheating im not getting im giving to ppl so yeah ty

2. Cheating 
Any form of unsportsmanlike behaviour will not be tolerated, FlyOrDie reserves the right to reset points to zero and/or ban your nickname for this offence. 

It includes: 

2.1 artificially adjusting your rating (resetting, banking, ...) 

:|
 think thats a pretty good thing to do

lol ^^

Yeah it technically is cheating as I have been banned in the past many a time for giving points away, but oh well gl getting crown back...
I admit i cheated in darts and indeed i do have a program. Do not worry for me telling the program. I love this site and do not want to mess it up. By the way i want to say bye to all my fellow friends. I play runescape now. Combat lvl 102 :p