« Back to All Topics
DeeTron
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
DeeTron
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
DeeTron
how many more times should DeeTron bank points from his friends before moderators do anything about it?? the 9 ball crown is impossible to reach because when anybody get close he again gets wins from friends, yet moderators still think nothing is wrong?? stop this cheater please he will never change his sad ways and will keep breaking rules no matter how many times you ban him, ive known from past experience he's been reset+ban 5 times or more, old skool 9 ballers will know him better as .Miki. the notorious rules breaker
ur rite man, he shud get IP ban, he does nuthin but cheat for crown,  DeeTron aka .Miki. aka ATILA aka Zoka Legenda,

cheated for crown on all those nicks, took fod a while to ban an reset Miki, ATILA, an Zoka, wont b long b4 they reset DeeTron.

Then agen tbh there's no point, he'll just b bak on a new nik X-(
_VULCAN_, __SRB__, Mr S's Cue, Sokol_Cue, tottigoall, None Capone... those guys are good!!!!! :|
beleive me if he is cheating he will get caught it is only a matter of time before he does...and if and when he does he will be reset to zero also those who are helping him will get banned and all other nicks he has got also do not think that the moderators are not watching him because they are......jimmy
DeeTron has finally been dealt with, seems there is a justice system! well done moderators
I know he cheats because i was in 9 ball room and he says your to low to bank points from.. and he meant it for another person because i wasn't even talking to him..