« Back to All Topics
FP4_PUSSANT !!!!!!!!!!!!! 
FP4_PUSSANT give from other nick names points example PUSSANT , lefoudu94 , comeback , ....
He's on 749 points. It looks like he's after the crown. 
#1 he wont get crown
#2 he point banks and should be banned
#3 you have to be subed to get crown 
#4 749 is nothing compared to how many i once had
Law Dog, u point bank as well with roger federer aka callum
also with dark soulja, dark shadow and da sexyboy

so u should be banned as well
You accusing him? I watched Pink Wolfie giving you points twice now. She deliberately lose as red against you. Plays like a noob.
1) FP4_PUISSANT aka PUISSANT,lefoudu94,comeback,vicelard is a loser;

2) d-dog aka law dog and some more names, nobody knows whether you are a good player or not. I never played you before (allthough I play for more then 2 years now). You are always full of big words,but thats all. Furhtermore you have a history of program use, so if I were you I would think twice before accusing other ppl of cheating/pointbanking/running;

3) Unforgivable only plays noobs, if not, he plays Pink Wolfie who is, with all respect, a pretty noobish player, yet better then the average noob Unfor plays. And indeed, they pointbank;

4) only-fish, author of this post, isn't a nice example of fair play either, because with his only-fish account (advanced hence blue shield) he tricks grandmasters and master into play, allthough he plays like a grandmaster/master himself. Moreover, he runs after having won his red game.

So why don't you all be quiet, huh? ;)
;) you think i runn and i make me from red to blue and play vs. player with 480 + and steal ther points. You mistaken i play fair and for funn.
I meant to say Wolfie plays like noob against Unforgivable. Dont know how good she is when she plays proper game.

:>: yes Pink Wolfle play vs. nobbs an Unforgivable and Pink Wolfle runn and he starts vs. Unforgivable and loose OMG that is Point Banking.
pink wolfie point banks with unforgivable she doesnt use a program on him
Excuse me but i do not program anyway also like i keep saying he uses this tactic that i cant beat hopefully ONE of YOU will teach me it? so as to say can u please stop gettin me involved

PiNk 
And also Law Dog you point bank alot and use program. I find it hilarious you sitting there saying "Oh she programs and she point banks with Unforgivable" well Law Dog heres some news for you. You dont play any other players accept Dark soulja and all that. How about you try play someone else for a change. Also i do not program like i said never have done and if you want to know why ive got a sign come see me about it. From now on stop getting me into it and also others

If you think i program why dont you play me and find out? instead of sitting there and saying i program.

PiNk
Are you serious? I'll help you with that tactic Wolfie. Lol.

The first time I watched you were red and it went 
1) D1, C1 (ok may have been E1)
2) D2, D3
it got worse after that

Next time try F1 or G1 instead of D2. Shouldn't be too hard for a grand master like yourself.
>:> lol Pink you runn and give Unforgivable points 
No i dont give Unforgivable points but i can admit that i do run sometimes on my grand master
i dont program unforgivable dude everybody i play u say i pb with when i dont. also u only play pink wolfie on her acounts and then u play some other lower class players fair iv seen but pink wolfie plays with program and wins every game red except against u. not to mention why would u take a chance against her program but wont play me when im actrally able to be broken.

I rest my case :)
Man i can't go away for 2 weeks without u guys arguing lol 
only-fish > you think i runn and i make me from red to blue and play vs. player with 480 + and steal ther points.

I don't THINK that, I'm SURE of that. So lose the "I'm-an-innocent-playing-c4-for-fun-games-kid" attitude ;)

[Edited by: RalphTheDog on Jun 30, 2008 1:13 AM]
>:> D-dog u runn and make point banking:D with Dark Shadow
Dark Soulja bandicoot ,...
All say i runn when i runn i haven´t 280 points
>:>:DNoCrownForMe u do that with other accounts:D.
Right can you please keep me out of this?
Like i keep on saying 
I DO NOT PROGRAM

Why dont u just play me and find out instead of sitting there ans saying i program?
>:>NoCrownForMe u do that with other accounts.

I do what with other accounts? Try to make sense for a change.
u steal points with other nick
if that was funny to you then that's all that matters ;)
what game is all this chatter about?