« Back to All Topics
Throwdown with the Greatest player!!!!!
yo for those of you who think ya have what it takes to break me, challenge me and play me at least 20 games. at best you can have 10-10 . i wont be broken , but most likely i will break ya. I am a legend killer and will consume anyones's ego:D 
you are a wimp..! and could not knock the skin off a rice pudding 
lol Geek

Did u forget our games of last night already? :D
no i havent forgotten, it still stings too. but today is completely different i was having a bad day and being experimental with my moves.jimmymac on the other hand has no reason to think he can pound me.C4 grandmaster is not my only accomplishment if you get my drift!!
The "greatest player" wants to be challenged, so I have to challenge him :-)
But I'd rather like to play the 20 games on kurnik.
lol iv broken u before :) ill play u 40 games when i get the time if your up for it 
o liol kurnik is great site since people cant program but if your bad at math like me u lose count :|
Oh honey, we will simply count my breaks.
I seriously doubt as well that you have broken o_O_loil,
the kid is practically unbreakable ;) even by me :|

By the way Phil (and others) there is a four in a row threat now, no need to post here anymore :D
Hey Phil i lost your email when my hard drive died, can you email me so I have it?  c4filosofer@gmail.com

And i interpreted Sparky as saying he broke Geek, not you. 
HONEY is this furom about u no i dont think so i broke celstiel aka monstermanny aka goerages geek and ill break u easy also ny time
take it easy Sparky, loil is just breaking ur balls a bit, no need to stress out, it's bad for your heart ;)

I don't think you will break him easily though, in fact, I put all my money to it that he rather breaks you then you break him ;) Just believe me Sparky, o_O_loil is way out of your league ;)

and by the way, who are celstiel and goerages geek? :D
b quiet ddog, u cudnt break any good players and u fear bein broken hence u always avoid any hard matches unless they r on FOD (program) u don have a clue bout any players outside of FOD. narrow minded (N)
just played some games against gorgeous: broke him once completely and once draw. You won't consume my ego :-P