« Back to All Topics
Time Out Cheat "Proman2005"
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Hi mods, i have an ss of this player "Proman2005" actualy typing to me gg time out, it has been sent to mod mail. This is not fair.. can you hand out punishment for this? or is it aloud? thanks for looking. please reply back thanks.
The forum is not the place to post this, you should pm a mod
jj44, read my paragraph properly.. then say what you want.., if you had read it properly, you would see that i have said i have sent an e-mail to mods ok ?

no he shouldnt pm a mod he's done the rite thing sending a ss in
>The forum is not the place to post this, you should pm a mod. 

thats right, but my view is what should you post in this forum:| every topic u need to send it to fod(whats never replyed to).

just someone tell me the use in this forum. i think fod should allow anyone to post issues with players or screenshots in this forum, thats for mods to see.

bit of a pointless section of the forum
Argh I totally forgot that this had been made against the rules, should have ss'ed when gruezi did it to me earlier! It's an absolutely pathetic way to win a game, especially when you are black rated like gruezi is and I was.
no offence Earl Strickland, but if you e-mailed a mod they obviously dont think it is nesecery for either a response or  a punishment.

trust me i know, i am admin of drumsgalore.co.nr

people have done it to me...
if you e-mailed a mod they obviously dont think it is nesecery for either a response or a punishment

Wrong.

Anyone actually caught doing this will be considered to be abusing a known bug and dealt with appropriately. 

If they happen to have the crown, then its quite conceivable that it would be removed, along with all their points.

This is a post from Veriac made a few months ago, clearly saying it's against the rules.
trust me i know, i am admin of drumsgalore.co.nr

thought this was fod?diff rules 2 other sites?
yes but its still a forum, the rules are vitually the same
DrumsGalore ZOMG THY GUNA BASH U WIV THERE STIKZ MAITE