Posted in 
Billiards
Fod 8Ball Tourney
16 players , single elimination

1st round = rt9
Quarter finals = rt11
Semi finals = rt14
Final = rt17

This is an invitation to 8 ball players that have achieved 700 or higher, just type in your name and you will be accepted. The winner gets 1 month sub :).

Games can be played in rated room or unrated.
i will join
current nick: Mustang

Max
I don't see the point in holding these tournaments while others are running to be honest, but I will play anyway.

Name: -Inflikted-
I hasch gut 700 muny timez can i jion plase? 

ktankzbye 

Liam
I'd play but the game numbers are way too high. You only need a rt4 or 5 in first round then like rt10 max in the rest. 
True para can u see we hav a league goin...

But ill join anyway:D
i will play 2 :) . what time and what date tourny start .?
hey m8 i wanna join.

Nick - TheJoker.
Come on though. Rt17!!? as if you gonna play that! Would take all day!

Lower your rt's or let me play lower ones and I'll play (win).
I agree, I really won't mind playing a rt17 but to be honest long races only really work when a lot of the best players are playing, hence why the tournament I ran was quite successful, and looking at the list of players who have joined this one so far, I haven't even heard of half of them, so long races aren't really necessary.

But sure if you are going to stick to long races then I don't have a problem showing people how to play properly. :)
scott is right, rt17 is too much, what you think about rt7 in round 1
rt9 quarter
rt11 semi
rt13 or rt12 in final
its his torni...
not urs...
so let him hav a rt17 final ffs
if u dnt like it, dnt put ur name down 2 play in it
>so let him hav a rt17 final ffs

He only suggested it could be lower.

>if u dnt like it, dnt put ur name down 2 play in it

I didn't because of the rt17.

Zomgz happy now meightz??
in all fairness scott, u aint got wot it takes ne more ne way
i think u need a gd whoopin :)
Who decided that? Just cos I havn't been playing in rated rooms I still know every shot. 
ye sure scott. even if u were good ages ago,u are nothing special now,no matter how much u brag. its like Steve Davis in snooker - he can pot doubles,good plants,etc - but can't play seriously
Disagreed with both Max and Rich, considering he smashed me in that other tourny when I was playing well, and me being the best and all (:D?), I still think he's good.

But hey why's this going offtopic, and is this going to start any time soon? :)
Max wtf you on about? I destroyed you in that best of the best tournemnt so much you rage quit...

(ty para at least someone has faith in me)

Ok Rich whenever you want to lose just tell me:p :D
well i lost 4-6 in a rt6..obviously destroyed eh :|
If that was the score? I can't remember. But they were my very FIRST games in about a year. I've improved in my couple of matches since then, plus you're supposed to be the best, so I'm not quite sure how that makes me 'nothing special now'. 
Ive playd 3 games n i'll be better then most of you so i'll play in this thing, rich needs a whoopin himself, mouths a bit too big gotta put u boys back in ur places ;)!
Hello :)
 i want to join this tourney 
CMON NISH BRING IT LAD GOOGOGOGOGOGO xxx
i would join too men gl for all
i would join tourney too men gl all
Final list is:

Rich
Max
Martin
Liam
Tom
Shattered
Eric
Boomer
Lapoueze
Refreshing
Estamos Locos
Nish
Desuki
Enigma
Halau
Wrong Shot

The draw is here

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tlist.cfm?tid=278342

then click where it says '' Championship Bracket ''

Everyone has 1 week to play their games.

Gl to all players :)
i need a whoopin?
i hardly play ne more myself
Gimme 3 days to just get used to the game again then il play my 1st game yeh...rich i was jokin chill :)
Aww Nish needs time to get used to the game :(
won againt lapoueze 
Wrong Shot 9-6 Lapoueze
Dnt know why he bothered, won 9-3 vs shattered
ggs wrong. I played very bad anyway
let me no wen u wanna play damien
Lucas will replace Boomer.

[Edited by: StreamLine on 18-May-2008 17:55]
won against Refreshing 
Wrong Shot 11-8 Refreshing
Đestruir LBJO will replace Nish.

Deeply Disturbed will replace Eric.
Đεερłŷ Đıśţυrbεđ 9-4 Destruir LBJO
am i still in??? i cant find my nick in table
why is Deeply Disturbed in? its the same person as Estamos Locos,and estamos lost;)
hi ( Well played').
i'm qualified to the semi finale, but other rounds are not played yet . they must have finished round 1 
Deeply Disturbed is out for cheating... i didnt know he was Estamos , so Ðestruir LBJO goes thru.
put me in his place, i was in at this trny n u delet me
۶▪ єℓ иιgяσ ▪۶ 11-0 Destruir_LBJO gg ty :)
no u wnt take the place of me
ive been lookin for damien for ages
im still in
Won against Boomer (El Nigro):
Wrong Shot 14-11 El Nigro
Grr just put Damien or Rich through, let me get my games done here while I'm still in good form! :p
Hi All. 
why tourney is not finished yet? do you deleted it ?
why tourney is not finished yet? do you deleted it ?

Nah, it's not deleted, just nobody else seems to be playing.

Damien, ready when you are boyo.
martin, if u dint realise, ive been askin damien, and hes been ignorin... so y shud he go thru
martin, if u dint realise, ive been askin damien, and hes been ignorin... so y shud he go thru

Well the guy who's running this thing came into a game I was playing and said I'd be playing Damien, so I'm just going by what he said.
the guy whos runnin it is tiago...he licks damien
after round 1 was drawn, i made tiago mad, so he dropped my opponent, and replaced him with damien
it aint my fault if evrytime i go in fod, see damien, and ask him 2 play, he ignores...
First of all i dnt lick damien , he said he been looking for u but ur never in fod so now dnt cry coz ur out.
He also said that u never wanted to play with him in 1st round game coz you were scared of him.
FFS why complain. Just say you're playing me = you lose gg ty

Playing fair 2k8 CY@~
all here know that tiago is a royal servant of damien, also the winner of his tournament will not receive any prize because he is not able to subscribe :(
will join if u like.
-Optimus Prime-
HolaAdios = Will , obviously u had to defend ur special friend coz u have nothing else to do , so ur life is just replying to forum. :)
firstly, sry for not livin in fod like u
ive been in a few times and found damien, and hes ignored me
now tiago, just carry on with ur crap torni
and like stated in a previous post tiago is 14 and cannot sub, he hostin 1 of these tornis b4, in snooker, i won it, beatin him in the final, and did he sub me? corse he dint

btw, that isnt will 

ul for u kiddy, and wen i say kiddy, i mean kiddy, bless, 14 yrs old, so young

can i haz beer of can to watch fyt plz :D?
Agreed tiago plays all day and he s not capable to subscribe just remember his last tourney, he used 4 different nicknames on it.
Hi All:
i think that tourney takes long time , but i don't know why others aren't here to play with there opponent . 
Me and Max are playing our semi final, as Damien has said he forfeits, the score with me and Max is 11-8 just now, we'll be finishing soon.
ok ty para i will be ready when all you finish semi finale 
hey all: 
congratylation martin on final , just i want tell you that i dont know what nick u have got . so if u r in fod plz visit any league room u can find me there . i'm ready to play with you martin ( gl on final ).
A-D-L.
I'll be using this name for the next month or so, so I'll be around in room 1 of any of the billiards games, let's get this tourny done.
ok will find you sooner in room 1 
Wrong Shot 12 - 17 -Paralyzed-

Well played. Erm, thanks for the tournament...
ggs paralyzed . 
ty for tourney well played
that's funny, now that the tournament ended the director is nowhere to be seen :)
I know I probably won't get my sub, I couldn't care less really, the only reason I'm playing still is because of the VIP, so if he's gonna sub me for winning this then cool, if not then oh well, I just won't enter these in future.

Come on Tiago pay up :p!
lol Well Done Martin ! :)
what about a tourny with good players next time? 
so i can be bothered playin :)
       Damien .
ah btw .Tiago obv wont pay the sub , why wud u bother askin martin :d
what about a tourny with good players next time?

Apart from that Best of the Best tourny where you actually played most of your games :O, you've entered a couple more of these but you can never be bothered playing your games, so what's the point entering?

Tiago obv wont pay the sub , why wud u bother askin martin :d

I didn't ask, and I wasn't bothered, but yeah I did get my sub. :p
Only cos Damien rage quits tourney after losing to some unknown. 

Maybe I should play you soon Damien and make 2k8 the year for owning you at FoD as well as Counter Strike:p

You shouldn't expect Tiagho to sub you, after all jibes he received page 6 he was upset and didn't post anymore.
He even changed his name for Mickael after that.
Stop bullying him guys or he gonna do the unforgivable :p
On owners request topic closed