« Back to All Topics
Best players from 2005-2007
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
I seen all the other posts and I know alot of them were brought back from ages ago so I thought we'd have a more recent one.

Seen as how alot of players are from the 2005 period lets see everyones opinion who they thought were the top players from 2005 to 2007

So heres who I thought were top players through those years

TekDekDude
TerminatorAzteca
U.a.G Logik
Scooby Dooby Doo
FTW_Shadow
All4x
andddlay
U.a.G TIDUS
XTW OWNAGE
Twister

Ok alot of people will disagree but all this post requires is an opinion of who you thought were the top players of tanx in between those years. I've kept mine to 10 names feel free to add as many as you want.

Thanks

all sad to see im not mention i beat most of everyone on that list ~ striker
 Ahhhhh coool i'm mentioned :) it's nice to see people remembering you, Tanx Girl who are you anyway?

LoL?

Best players from 2005-2007 in no particular order...

TrA_DrYiCeZ (Razor).
TYPHOON U.p.R.
TrA_ReApEr (Nitro?).
UaG_LoGik.
ULTRA_BR.
Terremoto.
Minni Me. 
The Best (BROCK LASNER).
All4x-U.p.R.
Astrit_U.p.R.

Charm, Grace, Class,
Kobe.
Reaper was Concretdriv or something like that if u remember. and both those lists could be altered just a bit , but im not gonna say any names =)
Ok Nitro was a good player though. 
Yay, I is there also :)

I remember seeing the 'TanxGirl' nik around the 2005-2006 time but aint got a clue who she is
Đàđđұ Ұǎņќєє  thanx for remembering me and no i was not nitro lol i was concretedirv as mentioned but i was ReAPeR and GRIFFIN and a couple of other names whicj i dont want to mention ;) but its nice to see at least sum ppl remember me cuz i was one of the best top player back then ty:)  and thanx ice for remebering most of the good players including myself
mister45 is the best player from that period, that was his nick in 2007, doesnt play anymore, and had other nicks before which i cant remember. was playing from before 05 i think on diff nicks

He is the best player i ever seen and i watched him many times OWN all the best players on tanx.
lol i remember playing with all you guys.
i see  same o hey you know dat<><>