« Back to All Topics
Banned for What?
Posted in 
Off-topic
Banned for What?
Posted in 
Off-topic
Banned for What?
mr newkie...seems like me and u mate ... have to watch what we say otherwise its another ban... im mystified why they thought a certain post was offensive..... these american mods dont understand british humour lol...
by the way mods... i was banned for offensive forum post.... instead of just saying offensive... u should give a reason of why you think its offensive... theres someone in here with no sense of humour
so i invite the mod that banned me to come on here and tell me why he or she thought it was offensive.... might learn something lol
hahaha!!!!! They might say like:  "Sense of humour? What`s that? I am a .....tor , I don`t know!!!!
Is not their fault, doc Jingle, is just FOD. In my opinion, most of the people who comes online, even here on FOD, feel the need to escape from a reality they never accepted as pleasent. Or, just because most of them have to be civilized in their real world, comes here to "defulate"....Might be better than taking drugs. 
Nope.

[Edited by: MILITARY POLICE on May 30, 2003 11:41 AM]
Than
Than
 coming on here. Bloody keyboard!

In fact I'd like to reiterate my previous statement. 

[Edited by: MILITARY POLICE on May 30, 2003 11:42 AM]
Ethe...?
What that means, Ethe....
And it seems that you got it wrong. Nothing unusual knowing the type...
Oops, Bish, did you experienced that?
well i never thought id type this,but jungle i have to agree,dont see what was offensive about what we put,maybe we need to start a forum explaining in english what certain words are..
If we did that newkie... we would both be banned before we even finished typing out the post lol....but yeah... some words that say... americans think are offensive are just everyday words to the likes of me and you .... and vice versa... some of the stuff they come out with is offensive to us brits.... so i think the mods should get together and make a list of words we can use on here lol
I tried a word just but it wouldnt have it lol
What im getting at... do the Amrican mods and their brit counterparts ever get together to decide whats offensive or not in each others countries?.