« Back to All Topics
Bounce Outs (Absurd amount of)
Posted in 
Darts
Posted in 
Darts
Just come back to the site, more of a fleeting visit to be honest, but I had to try FOD Darts, being a darts fan myself. Naturally it took me a while to get used to the physics of the game and it was only after my 3rd game that I started reaping the rewards. Growing in confidence, and developing something of an addiction for the game my grouping became better.

One would have thought grouping in darts could only be a good thing. Apparantly not, Ive been denied 3 180's through bounce outs, denied 14 darters, denied 170 checkouts, what's going on??

Is this some sort of ploy to help the, how shall I say, "visually impaired".

Does anyone else feel that there are far too many bounce outs in this game??

Cheers,

Davemeister B-)

Hello Dave:p and yes it is annoying but i suppose well have to deal with it;\
they said it was sorted wen it was upgraded last wk and 2 b honest i think u get more bounce than b4
I say do away with the bounce outs, wire hits. On an average I get maybe 2 a game on my dart board.  I get 5+ here.  It causes to much controversy, and excuses when the oponent loses.  Ive used that excuse many times  :).  Eliminate the bounce out,wire hit please.  
I think the bounce outs are out of control. Too manEE, a few is ok, but not a few hundred! :(