« Back to All Topics
Cannot view player information and unable to open links withn rooms
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Hi i am unable to see my stats information neither any of my opponents.I downloaded the 3d version and i`m unable to open h forum from there and players information.And if there is a tournament i`m unable to open the link.

Please explain to me what is going on even if your the people who created this game or run this program can you please explain.
disable your pop-up blocker. might help ;)
Dont disable your pop up blocker, do more harm than good.
hold down Ctrl when you click on the link etc and it will open for you.

Maj :p
If it is your pop-up stopper try holding the "ctrl" button while pressing a link/button. With pop up stopper free it overides the blocker so you can open other pages.
I think it might be something else.  You're talking about the PC version of the game, right (not the browser version).  And I'm guessing you're playing it in fullscreen mode too.  The PC version doesn't use the regular, browser method to open new windows - since it isn't running from a browser in the first place.

Try running it in a window (you change switch from Fullscreen to Windowed mode by pressing [Alt]-[Enter]).  Then click on a link - you should now have a browser window open with the information you wanted.

Let me know if this works.
Hi dude

That is correct i am using the PC full screen version,i did what you said pressed the alt it returned to a window position but as i went and pressed on player info it still doesn`t do anything.

It`s strange because i used to be able to open the links but then i took a break from the game for a while and when playing again the link wouldn`t open.I tried pressing ctrl to override it and no success and pop up blcker turned it off and it still does not open.I have even been to the internet version and tried pop-ups ok for that page and even on the main flyordie program and still nothing.

Please help! because it is so frustrating specially when it used to work but now doesn`t.
Ok.  My suspicion is that no internet links are properly launched on your PC anymore - I don't think it would affect just FlyOrDie games.

Try this: click on the Windows Start button, then select "Run..." - a little dialog window appears.

Into this window paste:

http://forum.flyordie.com/forum.jsp?forum=4

Then click OK.  Does your browser get launched?
My bru i`m not to sure when you mean windows start button,do you mean the explorer on my desktop which allows me to get onto the internet.

I`ll give you a run down on what could of maybe happened a guy said i should download google firefox instead of using my original explorer.So i made it my default browser then i had a few errors occur so i replaced my explorer browser and uninstalled firefox.Could this have an effect on what is going on now,could you please if you know what to do explain to me in simple terms what i can do to fix the problem. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone have a answer to this error that i am experiencing?

[Edited by: StreamLine on 03-Feb-2008 14:05]
Languages
English
English
Cymraeg
Welsh
Deutsch
German
English
English
Indonesia
Indonesian