« Back to All Topics
banned nic
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
banned nic
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
banned nic
I recently made a new nic for the Rat clan we are tryin to get started. This nic was banned for Ban evasion saying it was a nic used to avoid being banned. I have never been in any trouble on any game nor have I ever even been given a demerit dot. I think the moderators think it was someone else making this nic and banned it unfairly. Is there any way to unban my nic. I have sent an email also and have not heard back from it. The nic was Rat Bastad. Please respond.Thank you, Tide1
maybe the name you made says something:|

lol
Yea I would have to say your choice of nicks probably wasn't the best and thus was banned...I don't suppose you will hear back on that email either, as it is kind of obvious why you were banned.
If they didnt like the nic...that is fine but they said it was banned saying i was already banned an was tryin to make a new nic to get around the ban. If thats the reason ...then it was wrong. If my nic was unappropriate then they should say so an let me make a new one...not perm ban me.
Well the nick in the first place is rather vulgar, personally if I were a mod I wouldn't give you a second chance to make another vulgar one.  As far as the reason stated for your ban, more than likely they aren't wrong...because of the magic number that tells them who you are.
first of all...i only have the one nic...tide1..it has never been banned or dotted. im 48 years old an not a kid.I talked with a mod b4 i made the nic an he said he saw nothing wrong with it. I can not make it any clearer than that. I can not be avoiding a ban if i have never been banned. 
well maybe another mod saw your name offensive, and multiple nicknames will maybe be the reason you were banned