« Back to All Topics
Tranfering subs.
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Tranfering subs.
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Tranfering subs.
Hi all i want to know if i can transfer the sub on this account to my other non-sub account. i still got like 7 months left of sub on this... can i tranfer it to my other nick...???
Use the search feature next time.

But as Veriac said, subscriptions can only be transferred in  very 
crucial
 cases. Not if you don't like the nickname, but rather something that isn't really your fault but has to be changed, such as a new rule being implemented that interferes.

Hope I cleared that up.
Doesn't have to be crucial occasions, I know someone that got his sub switched because he didn't like the name. 
he said that she said that he said a friend of his was allowed because of something that did or did not happen at some point in time, for some reason or another.  ok, enough rambling.  we've heard it from veriac (who has been fairly reliable with posts of this nature with respect to fod practices and rules... he has more connection with those in charge than almost everyone who uses this site)... that subs are rarely changed, and if they are, it's due to exceptional circumstances.  point being... either there was something more to the situation you heard about than just "they didn't like their name", or else you're lying.
--jason
_NeeD FoR SpeeD_ is right wanna know why? Coz i was the guy that got the sub switched ;) 
why on here dont fod make a feature on the settings page when info is edited make a place when you click transfer subscription, where you just type name and password of it to transfer?

would be handy
because then people would sub one account, play it, transfer to another, play that one as if it were subbed, transfer back, etc.  not useful in some games, but in stuff like larkinor, it would cause large problems.
--jason
To Baz: because then flyordie wouldnt get their money from users who sub more than once ;)