« Back to All Topics
I know its hard to explain  but........
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
am just glad , i wasent the only player, that saw this happen, but its time to find answers, or just atleast similar cases, that day, i was dueling bailif, and watching and chatting were dean, and max, kiss had just stepped out, so shortly after two missiles, and nearly dissabled came to a sudden stop bailif tank, and out of the blue, the top part of his tank opened followed by the fast exit of two little but well armed soldiers :/ , and What happened next till this day changed our lives, the two little soldiers to our disbelieve, and total shock loaded a bazookaa shot my tank dissabled completely, made a lil victory dance, and walked away disappearing in the near horizon.
after that::........deano went nearly insane
bailif....was never the same
max.....hates to talk about it till this day
the landlord...stared to belive in cyber witchest, and or cyber black magic.........
we promessed never to talk about, but its time for this
to come out........i saw it and three others did...i know its hard to understand the unknown. i leave it at that.....

the landlord
Well,

I blame the cat food your eating. It's obviously not dolphin friendly Tuna.So the dolphins are getting their own back,by puting poison in your food.

Skippy the bush Kangaroo,was telling me he talked to Flipper (the dolphin) last night an the dolphin community aint too happy with you.

So ,,watch your back,mate.

;) 
I think you need to stay out of the wacky juice Landie.....lol
what were you on when you wrote that sonny boy
i know, it sounds unreal......but..how else would you explain deans visit to the nut house, or nates attitude
swap, or max sudden appetite to become a doctor..????? ehhhhhhh, trusted me, if you ever see lil soldiers jumping out of enemy tanks, it will change you 
too, you may not go totally Meow Meow Meow, or become a brain doctor, but............it will impact you....::.......

the Landlord

I Would Never Have Believed You, If:| It didn't happen to 

me.:| Last Night I was Just enjoying some play against,

what it appeared to be Mostly Privates, some other 

player named  Maxi happy:| Aka.....Max, was there to,

what happened next is very similar to what Meow 

described in here the other day, but this time there were

4 little soldiers setting nades underground:|, yes 

UNDERGROUND, they even had some binoculars, and what we 

saw next made the other player (Maxi happy) just go nuts

and totally freaked out to the point where he could not 

talk anymore, the little soldiers were in horseback, yea