« Back to All Topics
Steelman
Posted in 
Chess
Steelman
Posted in 
Chess
Steelman
In the profile description steelman  says he is a Grandmaster (In Blits) from hungary anyone know if this is true?
That's bs.. If I told you I am Jesus, would you believe me just because someone can't prove me wrong?

You've to use logic.. people at their caliber don't have the extensive time to spend on Flyordie; they are either on international tournaments or preparing for one. Why would a Grandmaster play on a java-based website where the only players he can benefit off from playing are computers?..

And no Grandmaster, especially at his lower-rating of ~2500 (for a Grandmaster, it is low) can come anywhere close to beating a powerful computer running rybka, in a 20minute game - let alone 5minute blitz, computers outthink humans tactically with ease, Humans take long time to calculate sharp variants opposed to computers.
..So, how does he do it? – Rather obvious isn’t it.

I'm nearly a master myself (~2100), possibly one of the longest members of flyordie, and one of the best legit players here. You can take my word for it.. or may refuse to, I don't mind. But.. just don't insult yourself by wondering whether these guys claiming to have titles are for real.

Thank You, 
           X

oh dear god 

here we go about the latest champ 
for christ sake lose the envy, disolve the hate
the steelman is a great player here and i say none better to have the Champ Crown.
every time we get a new dominate champ some pukes cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry    and never stop cryning untill they plot some fake screen shots or whatever ,and there we are a totally different site from before...im just gonna stop yappin here cause you really make me sick.....
and i dont want to hear how it was just a question.

leave the steelman be ! enjoy the Giant himself
accept him as our mascot.
just please stop attacking the champs.

and besides if you were a real part of this site you would know that the steelman does not play the strong programs.

also i would like you to know that i smashed the program when the elo was set at 2355 and every move in one or two seconds.... so yes human does very well against the cpu maybe not every game but chess can actually be very simple.

also to the guy posting we like to call it BLITZ not blits, ok son.

and by the way X i enjoyed watching two GMs battle it out live, five minute blitz, at ICC. so the GMs are very surely playing online ,as there is three hundred million online chessers worldwide.

one last thing here at Fly or die they use the bouncer method... like my buddy says if you whup my bouncer then you got the job you are the new bouncer....
if you want the crown go take it.
dont beg the mods to ban the champs.
go and beat them for yourself.

Royally Aszasanatin Yall

Internet Chess is dominated by centaurs with engines a high percentage of Chess Players on the Internet are total fakes especially the ones with 3100+ ratings very few People can play at that the 3000 level I mean we are talking Gary Kasparov and Vishy Anand territory if someone is that good they should be World Champion and break experinced Gms like toothpicks.

I can prove their fakes alot of them have no Fide rating at all or extensive training background you don't get that good without alot of experince and 9 hours a day of hard work.

STEEL MAN USE PROGRAM, AND A BAD ONE BECAUSE HE ONLY PLAY SMALL PEOPLE. THAT BECOME HE A FAKE CHAMP
SI ES UN MALDITO PROGRAMERO

ENCIMA SIEMPRE QUE ESTA PERDIENDO AL OPONENTE SE LE ACABA EL TIEMPO

YO NO SOLO CREO QUE ES UN PROGRAMA

SINO UN MULTI CUENTA!

I just got confirmation he is in fact who he says he is so welcome to flyordie GM.