« Back to All Topics
HOW TO ATTRACT Dozens of New SUBSCRIBERS
Posted in 
Technical
Posted in 
Technical
Gamers could really use a "MUTE PROGRAMS" feature.... so much infact maybe it could at least be the latest way to draw in dozens of new subscribers,,, maybe you can just make the feature for subscribers,,, If so I will go and subscribe for sure... also there is no real display of what it is like to be a sub...so since we dont know what it is like we really dont care to subscribe.... 
(is there anyway on earth to make the chess board full screen???[nothing but a giant chess board and a slim sleek toolbar for the essential buttons with a popup chatter box available if preferred also the timers]  this feature would have me paying $50+ for a year of subscription),, 
 anyway.....there is lots of talk about programs, its fine that they are here, but i dont want to play them 99% of the time. This feature alone makes it worth paying double the subscription cost. and I know the Chess, checkers, and connect four players that dont want to play programs will truley appreciate such an option.

can we please get a reply from the Fly Or Die Technical Group concerning the mute programs button ?

and about the full sized chess board maybe another subscribers feature ?

Respectfuly,

youDONTsay
i cant see people buying subscriptions just to mute programs in honest truth, thats my opinion, cos i wouldnt, but a lot would prob think otherwise

good idea on full screen chess;)

Baz

Mute programs?  Wouldn't that just fall under a margin of people's annoyances?  Don't see that happening, however full screen chess I could see.
Hello,

thanks for the positive feedback, Baz Attack and the fearn. Im sure most of us would subscribe for a full screen chess option ! and for a good bit more than the $7.99 I havnt managed to cough up in a year :8}

Baz,  When I first read your reply to the Mute part of the topic I felt like you pointed out a worm in an apple I was showing as Grade A1, but as I think about it, I believe that, like the heading says, it really would cause a few dozen at least to subscribe.
Though, Im sure plenty of players would appreciate and use  this feature.

Fly Or Die is so generous that if they do implement the "mute icon" option it will probably be free.
 I think the bigger issue is if they want the feature period.

so please post your opinions everybody.

i won't buy subscriptions just to mute programs. :)
yes i agree, i think people would sub with this rule in place, just saying  i woulnt

if ya get me:p
If you don't like the programs enter the realm of pool, snooker & 9 Ball ;). Where there are no programs :D
>I'm Baz Attack

plz get rid of this guy, course im not him

theres only one Baz Attack, always will be, ill never be on a new nick:s
he wasn't saying that's another account of yours.  he was making fun of how often you use the ":p" icon.
--jason
Lol Jason...

Baz Baz Baz attack everywhere. :p

There are more Baz Attack :p:p:p ;)

I'm  Baz Attack ;) lol
I'd like to be Baz :p

How come no one wants to be me? :p
Maybe I use B-) too much?

The Fearn B-)
Haha...

Fearn  I'm real Baz Attack :p
look i dont care if hes joking or not

hes getting on my nerves plz get rid of him or stop posting spam

just for u Yutaka ... :p

u happy:|
and fearn, if i wasnt me id deffo be you

u rock:)

for Yutaka...:p
Haha Baz :p Thanks lol :p

But I'm Baz attack also :p
Darn those rules -

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :D :P :P
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :D :p :p :p

Life Isn't fair, is it?
both of u truly hillarious:|

congrats(y)
i beleive that we could elimanate single computer using programmers by using the set up that windows xp pinball uses, it goes to full screen you cant use your start menu or anything except play the game or exit to do anything else this could be used to elimanate two windows open. and you could choose full screen and clocks only or extra large board with chats etc.  but I am not very good with computers so cant be sure this idea couldnt easily be cheated by someone with enough computer knowlage ?
Programs are a legal part of flyordie.com they will never be forbidden, the reason I think most people have a problem with programs is because they think that programs can beat them, but in all reality a program is nothing more than a user created application that can in fact be beat with the right amount of should I say IQ.  The problem is that people will always look at program users as a degenerate of the community, or some will look at them as testers of a theory.  Don't destroy that because it makes you feel a lot better beating a program designed to beat you then it does beating your average user, let it be it's in flyordie's rules and it will more than likely always be a 'mute program' feature would be completly useless because for one it will not be done and for two it is impractical.  And Baz thanks for the complement B-)

The Fearn B-)