« Back to All Topics
Germans missing?
Posted in 
Billiards
Germans missing?
Posted in 
Billiards
Germans missing?
At this time last year, 2 german 8Ball rooms were FULL. the time of day was consistant.Now,if you go through the entire FOD site, you cannot find 100 German players.
Does anybody know why?Or where they went?
Thanks,I miss them,they are the Class of FOD.
They are still here thom.... and yes m8 they are class.
Hello Thom!

I don't know why you think that no germans are there!
There are 2 german leagues and they are full the most time of the day!
Check it out 
German Room 1 (Buntekugeln)
 and 
German Room 2 (GermanBillardLeague GBL)!

Thank you that all think we are class but we are just class because our opponents are class too ;-)!

So belive me there are many many German Users here!

But maybe i know a reason why a few of them are away from FOD cause they dont understand the Banning from their Nicknames or other Punishments! 

I hope your questions are answered now!

Have a good one!

Greets Kuschelbär, FlyOrDie Moderator
when you look at the german rooms theres not many in ur right, however i know lots of german players on here, maybe they play in room 1's now, oh i dunno:| but i still think theres lots of german players here whats good;)
Yes theirs still MANY class Germans playing.Maybe I didnt notice that while 8Ball German room 1 went from FULL(120) to 7, the Mayer soba room gained 113 players...And when room 2 8 German room went from 110 players to 8, maybe they just suddenly spread out the FOD community.
It doesnt matter I guess, not like anyone can do anything, I just cant believe nooones noticed, or cares, about what I concinder a MAJOR Social change in the FOD climate.
Peace tho TY for responding
i understand your point thom, bout both rooms being full, but the germans are definately still here. maybe people just dont play in the garman rooms, 2 good leagues play there. and they aint gunna get 120 ppl:p

its a tricky one, lol
How are they the class of FoD? I know they are not the worst but I would say in terms of skill the British were the best (although every nation has its class players). I have to say, not being racist in any way, that the French are the worst here; in terms of running, cheating and name calling. Having said that there are a few good French players. The germans mainly seem to not involve themselves in arguements (which is good) but snooker alot (which I have no problems with but other people dislike). There are only a few german players that I would consider class, Ice Man being the first one that springs to mind. 

Now I can see why not taking part in arguments is good, most the best players don't, but this alone cannot class a player as class.
You merly prove my point.I men as a PEOPLE at this site.
They remember its a GAME,better than Most,if not all.And ICE,well, your example would be MY example of the Exception,lol
> There are only a few german players that I would consider class, Ice Man being the first one that springs to mind. 

wot about domi? hes best german there is

The best german players in snooker are cheats, Sven and SNOOOK are the worst.
>wot about domi? hes best german there is

Didn't know he was German? And he still has to prove to me hes good...
not really, he gets the crown's very easily whenever he plays, I hardly reckon anyone believe's he has to proove anything to you :)
I wasn't saying for him to be good he had to prove it to me. I was saying for me to class him as good he would have to prove it to me, as I havn't seen him play for so long. Doubt he really cares whether I class him as good or not but all I'm saying is don't critize my post because I havn't seen how good he is.

I'm sorry you were trying to be clever but got the completely wrong idea, I'm sure most the other players understood. 
well i must add my comment to this ... lets see rise said sven and snook are cheats and the worst on here , well in one way i have to agree , i will explain ... snook i have had demerited or banned for being abusive and sven has been banned or demerited several times for cheating or abusiveness ... i have to point out the comment left by the moderator saying that the germans dont understand the banning and demerits for what they have done ... i think its self explanitory really lol ... if they were'nt abusive or did,nt cheat they would have no need to try and understand the banning or demerits given out because they would'nt recieve them ... i must point out that i'm not being perdujice about this and i have many good german friends but overall i have personally been abused by germans the most , that is a sad fact , unfortunatly it give everybody else a bad name and oh yes it happens with the english and all other nationalities as well and ask for the high rated players being the best as in polite and good your having a laugh , i have found the abusiveness and cheating at all levels especially the higher rankings who want to keep their points ... this is a game and can be very competitive and a lot of fun , LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY ... everybody enjoy it for what it is .
sry to rise i got it wrong it wasnt you who said it , it was scotty ... my appologies
I didnt say they were bad players although SNOOK is nowere near good enough for some of ratings he gets (obviously through banking with friends) i played him in the Snooker tournament they did and won 4-0 very easily. 

Sven is a class player (hurts me to say this:|) but he is also one of worst losers on here, everytime i beat him its through luck he just needs to grow up ;).