« Back to All Topics
forums
Posted in 
Off-topic
forums
Posted in 
Off-topic
forums
not many ppl read or post comments in the forum anymore i remeber where people where constantly posting there
Very true, most of the regulars from a while back have since left (Or vanished into the realms of the website :p) however I think recently things are begining to pick up pace with a few new faces around here ;)
i like to think im a regular poster:p
Most of these "new faces" are just spammers though (constantly posting 1 or 2 word posts, etc). Of course, there's exceptions, but the forums these days are nothing like the old days.
ive heard few ppl say that forums arent as good as in the good old days, werent round then sadly, i guess we need to get it back to the best it was:p
Yeah, I mean where's people like Suits gone these days? And dare I ask why Kobe hasn't 
pleasured
 us with his appearence for a good year B-)
Yeah it all fell apart when hara kiri was banned tbh:p:p:p

Yeah there used to be some great posters, Kobe among them. He was never to shy to tell us how many championships he won...12 wasn't it? (note the sarcasm for those with a less blessed IQ than me)
Yes and he came third? in something like "copa tanx 2004 (Correct?)" I was impressed everytime he mentioned it B-)
Kobe, Dave, Beppe, Hara Kiri :p 

Just to name a few that enlightened the forums with their presence although Dave still comes in from time to time, about a year ago this was a pretty fun place to come around and enjoy peoples company...anymore I believe some of them have either A: Have things outside of FoD to take care of, or B: Have left due to difference of opinion with the site.  Would like to see Kobe and Beppe come back, always good times with them.
Good times and Kobe in the same sentence, I never thought I'd see the day.

Unfortunately Beppe was rather stubborn on occasions so when he said he was leaving, he genuinely did mean it and as much as he may like to come back he wouldn't :p

There were more posts in one day back in the day, than we would get here in 2 weeks (Yes partly because of the new approval system, if we had that 85% of posts back then would not have made it to out viewing eyes :))

And Fear.. Hara Kiri is still here too, the sly dog has been here all along right under your nose without you knowing? :O
I wonder if he's ever actually managed to make it 13...
are u over imaginating the more posts in a day back then than in 2 weeks now, or is that bout right?

if true id have bout 1000 posts by now:p
Yeah there used to be a lot more posts but also a lot more spam. People used to post about who ran after saying bo3 etc and other pretty pointless stuff. The good side of the approved post system is that it cuts all that out, but it also inhibits conversation by the people who want to use the forum properly.
I think people use the telephone now,for conversations.

An Internet forum is a web application for holding discussions and posting user generated content. 

I think the forum is better now,than in the old days.

;)