« Back to All Topics
SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
Hi there fellow players.  Just thought it was about time I set the record straight.
As some of you might have heard a friend of mine let it slip that my wife lost our baby in January and certain people have either said it is untrue or found it funny to laugh about the death with some quite horrendous comments like 'you need a cemetery stone', 'I'm glad it died' etc (Screens to prove)

The main offenders being MR SKUNK, Bolleke_the_best, ENGLISH POWER, Bogbubble and LONDON's GREATEST who to his credit retracted the comment immediately).

There are just a couple of things I would like to say about this. Although I find these comments sickening, no amount of comments will make me or my wife feel any better or worse than we feel at this time.  The people who choose to say such awful things are so insignificant to me and my life that it is laughable that they think their comments will make me feel more upset than I already do about our loss.
However, what does sadden me is that people like the formentioned players would wish harm on a baby, I can only assume the offending players are of a poor upbringing and have a lack of education and hopefully they will see that their sickening comments only reflect on themselves rather than the people they target - it merely shows us the kind of people THEY are.
Anyway just so there is no misunderstanding, yes I lost a baby and yes it was the saddest day of my life, but no I'm not upset about people using this as abuse just saddened that the world contains such low-lifes.
Finally, my loss is not something I feel I should hide or not talk about (it's good to talk;)) SO dont anyone feel they cant talk to me about it.  I can hopefully help people who have gone through a similar situation or do in the future.
Thanks for listening and have fun guys, I'm sure the more respectable of you will understand where I'm coming from.  Most of all stay happy:) 

HaZe ;)