« Back to All Topics
TANX
Posted in 
Tanx
TANX
Posted in 
Tanx
TANX
There was a time when i enjoyed playing tanx. I still like it, but it needs an update. There are bankers getting points unfairly and getting away with it. There are nick hiders ruining the fun for people like me who want to play in open operations and get fair points. There is a guy who has over 740 points who banks every day, ive personally sent in at least 2 screenshots of him and no action has been taken. im a subscriber since 2005, and you are making money off of people like me who play a corrupt and unfair game that 'can' be fun. Our very few Tanx Moderators all agree Tanx needs an update, everyone i know and probably everyone that plays the game knows its well overdue... Please make this game better for the people who enjoy it and pay for it. 
Well said B1   i honestly could not agree anymore with what you said. Moderators can only do so much with the tools they are given. IP addresses need to be blocked from FOD to begin with for repeat offenders. where is the FOD I.T.  team ?  People come and go here for all reasons, but many do for what has been stated above.
If I remember the last update for tanx was the new maps, Mars, Snow and Desert lol. Bob is right I pesonally enjoy this game as it is but as for the bankers at present they really are taking the biscuit with these 800 pts they have managed to bank so very easily. We need some serious record overlooking from some mods :)
No, last update was the Pc version coming online.Thats not counting the dotted dice.

;)
yea dotted dice are really gonna improve the graphics and rating system of tanx, and eliminate the bankers too.
LoL Tanx wont have another update I believe ... since this game is already ruined .. why update it ?
I don't think tanx has ever gotten a update. Mods need to sit in lobby with mod nic on not private. Less people will bank that way.:p