FOOTBALL FANS  ! ! !
Posted in 
Off-topic
FOOTBALL FANS  ! ! !
Posted in 
Off-topic
FOOTBALL FANS  ! ! !
Come on football fans ! ! ! please post some gossip to me :D
Ipswich to win the Championship! And sign Navas from Malaga!! And get a decent LM in!!!
R.I.P. Antonio Puerta..Sevilla's defender,who had heart attack in Sevilla's La Liga game on saturday,died yesterday.
Watching 50 blunders in sport history and there was 5 downs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Back then where u couldnt challege the play lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could u forget... lol
Fernando torres to lead liverpool to the treble ty:p
hull city are my team, and beat wigan in carling cup other night, not bad for us:p
Dimitar Berbatov for Prime Minister! :)
swansea city are my team best in wales i reckon
>best in wales i reckon

That ain't too hard! :p
england vs Israel tomorrow, if england dont win ill be moody:p
Liverpool to win premiership this year. Just look at the class signings benitez has made 

Torres

Babel

Ben haiyoun

Voradin

and arbeloa and agger turnin into class defenders already, we wont concede many goals this season especially with worlds best keepper..  GO REINA !!!!!  :D:D:D
any1 catch the footy last night??????

what a result for scotland:D:D:D
still get tingles watchin that goal:P:P
Brilliant result for us Scots, Austria and Switzerland HERE WE COME!!! :D However I was working so I missed the game! :(
great reasult on friday from the liberty stadium didnt look lkike scoring intill we got into the last 10 mins of the game and we where 1-0 down phew was biting my fingers! but we done it! never been to watch them and they have lost so was great to keep that streak goin:d
Anyone seen the last couple of Barcelona games????
How good a player is Messi turning into??Against Zaragoza the other night it was like a 1man team........best player in the world by far at the moment.
BEST result of the night,,,,,,,

lyon  0-
3 RANGERS 

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D