EBH League New Opening!
Posted in 
Billiards
EBH League New Opening!
Posted in 
Billiards
EBH League New Opening!
Hi Poolplayers!

My name is Sven and my nick is Kuschelbär maybe you all know me cause i was a Mod on FlyOrDie and i hope i will get it back! So the reason why i write this Topic is very easy to tell. Me and Sailorbob, i think old 
EBH
 Players know him, miss the old times!! 
EBH
 was absolutely great! But then any day the contact have stopped to a lot of the old players! So if there is anyone who wants the Comeback from 
EBH
 and liked playing in 
EBH
 answer here in this topic!

If we are enough for a league we create one! If not i hope we can play against a few times for fun! just to hold the friendship up! 

Greets Kuschelbär

PS: Post your old EBH Nicks please cause i dont kno the new nicks :-P
Go for it m8, ill join again :p
Hi Kuschel,
my nick Hot-tip all day long send me a mail. EBH whos a nice time with good old friends 

Sailor and u open ebh again ? Room 4 :p
i hope seanieboy, mrnice, natiao, glitch and some others read this 

same time same place ;) 

let me no 

HT
If Seanie and Nice give the go-ahead then it's fine by me to start EBH up again.

If not I think you should use the name 
EBH2
 as it would be the second-coming.
i'll defo join again.. bout time a good league wasback up an running.. need a few of the td's and htd's back though for it to be good again
2nd comming.Pretty serious stuff ...As Always I wish the German Players,and lgs, the BEST of luck.They are a very respectful group at FOD.Anybody here know why their numbers are so drasticly down?
Mr Thom, you still havn't sorted out your punctuation, although it has admittedly gotten better. I'm just wondering why in your last post you said the same number of German players were still here and now you are saying they arn't?