Screen Goes Black During Snooker Lite
Posted in 
Technical
Posted in 
Technical
Hi,

this is something that happens that's really annoying and has made me lose a bunch of points. Often, when I'm halfway through a snooker lite match, the screen goes black. The weird thing about it that it's not just because it's loading as if I right click and shoot I can hear the balls being hit! Anyone had this problem and know how to fix it? Thanks.
i also got that problem when im on web version,screen goes black and won't load
I think it's probally java,roll back to a older version.
Does the whole screen go black, or just the window?

If the whole screen goes black it could be your graphics card try updating the drivers, if it's just the window then it probably is java either update or rollback the installation.
only window goes black.
i firstly played with older version of java,then i updated it but didn't help.
>only window goes black.
i firstly played with older version of java,then i updated it but didn't help.

Same as.
I've found something that fixes it!! Only use this as a last resort but it does work and should stop you losing all those points unfairly.

Now, I've tried this a few times and it's worked all of them so I'm pretty sure it's not a coincedence - I could be wrong. 

Anyway, all you have to do is maximise the window and all the colour should magically come back after a couple of seconds :D:D. The reason this is a last resort is that it's a lot harder to play like this but it's better than shooting blindly or closing the window and losing points!

Hope this helps :D
i just minimize the screen, go back on and usually works

Baz:)
i just minimize the screen, go back on and usually works

Yeah, that rarely works for me :( Ah, well. I have a fix now :D Hopefully it'll help Just With Luck as well ;)