« Back to All Topics
Message for OPERATOR
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Message for OPERATOR
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Message for OPERATOR
i have been cloned on my nick Skilled Crown™, i know who it was but i dnt know if i can name names... Cloning someone on flyordie iis extremely easy and many players get unfairly banned. This is my 1st ever ban or demerit and i was just about to recieve VIP for winning a 8ball tournament I realy hope this is sorted as its completely unfair. 

Ben
I am a Witness to the Cloner. i have no idea who he was but Skilled was indeed cloned 
I saw the clone and he was swearing at evryone.

I seen a clone of Skilled , and he was swearing to everyone and he was unfairly banned :)
i reckon them 3 post were by pele he prob regesered them jus to try to get his nick back.
If I had to guess I would agree with your point Man U .. :p Either that or they are friends of his. If they are all your accounts it's pretty pointless as moderators can probably see the IP address of each account and will notice they are all the same...

Anyway if you want to seriously appeal against a ban/demerit go to this page:

http://www.flyordie.com/contact.html

click moderator contact form and send them an email stating politely the situation that you are in (any evidence in the form of a screenshot would be helpful for you too). 

:)
I dunno about Chauncey Billups but the other two certainly aren't Ben. Anyway I didn't witness this incident but it does seem unfair, and it does happen more than once. I dunno how mods can't see the difference between the subbed original and an unsubbed clone...
Everything is sorted now:) n the nicks that replied are witness's who saw the clone lol & im just wondering if i can still win VIP as hat was my 1st ban and its been cleared.
If you have had the ban reversed then I would think you can recieve vip status. If you want to know officially no harm in asking a moderator or sending them an email ;)

If a nickname has a ban reversed, then the name would remain eligible for VIP status providing of course it has no other bans/demerits

I should have a clean record yet I don't believe I recived VIP the last time I won a Tournament.
snipe, you have received moderation actions in the past, albeit some time ago, but this is probably the reason you were not awarded VIP status
i got banned by Veriac yesterday with a fake ss of chrisO.chrisO is laughing now,he admitted what he did a fake ss pfffffffffffffffff
Skιllz

Don't mix up the content of this thread. If you wish to discuss your wish it's recommended to open new thread.

Thanks

Merv
if you beleive the ban was the result of a fake screenshot, then you must email support@flyordie.com and ask for it to be looked into.

If the screenshot is fake, then the sender of it will be punished and your ban reversed. If the screenshot is genuine, then your ban will continue for its duration.

Posting allegations of fake screenshots in the forum will do nothing for your case whatsoever.
Veriac what happens if somebody did this to every account you have and came in with clones and spammed abused every opponent you played?

And then you get a slap on the wrist like a permanent ban for every sub you use/register?

But then again that can't be because fod is perfect and mods sort everything out...8-)