Congratulations Man United
Posted in 
Off-topic
Congratulations Man United
Posted in 
Off-topic
agreed im so happy, lets hope the fa cup comes to us
I'd just like to ask,

How many Manchester United "fans" on this site have actually been to any of their games?? Obviously I'll be flooded with answers such as:

"I have, I've been to loads ty"

and

"I will do now they're winning more"

But who out of you lot are real fans?

Im a die hard palace fan, I spose you've all forgotten how we beat you 5-0 in 1972 B-)
living in the past COME ON UNITED !!!
So you managed to read my whole post and not answer my question, says it all really.
i replyed before but didnt get approved for some reason, ive been to old trafford twice, twice for man u and 1 time for rugby league
well dave, i would gladly watch every man u game, if i could afford it... you however sont have that problem, Palace pay "fans" to come watch their team :p

Frett.....

Manchester United supporters are meant to SUPPORT the club, and I dont mean by checking out the half time scores through a Currys window in the high street. They are meant to support the club financially, as with any other club. If you do not support the club financially and cannot afford to go to any of their games, then you are not supporting the club, and thus, are not a Manchester United supporter.

When palace faced administration in 2000 I went to every game going with my father as did a lot of our fans, I would like to see how many of your teams "supporters" would do the same when their club is less successful. I think it would be very few indeed.
Dave..It's well known that united have a couple of million fans, the majority arent from the UK, more like ireland, india, asia, europe. Even less of them can go to a game even a single game but if they buy a team shirt, subscribe to MUTV buy a scarf anything to do with their club then they do contribute to the clubs finances.

I admire your dad thou.

wtg  best team win hehe  i new they could do it