« Back to All Topics
Best Peer 2 Peer Program
Posted in 
Off-topic
Best Peer 2 Peer Program
Posted in 
Off-topic
Best Peer 2 Peer Program
Put down good music downloaders for me... Besides LimeWire, oh and also the ones with out VIRUSES!!!/SPYWARE!!!!!!!!
i have the 1 called BearShare,works fine and has no viruses 

[Edited by: StreamLine on 29-Apr-2007 08:49]
Use iMesh

[Edited by: StreamLine on 29-Apr-2007 08:49]
Well..

Bearshare is a pretty good program.
However i think every p2p program contains virusses, you just have to be very carefull with what you pick ;)

other programs are edonkey and kazaa.

regards,

Cy
Kazaa from my experience a while back contains programs you have to install with Kazaa (toolbars and things) although there is a program called "kazaa lite" in which you don't have to install these tools (although I heard that Kazaa is quite poor in performance nowadays).

But Bearshare is my preference :)
Try FrostWire...

www.frostwire.com        
Try uTorrent
Mainly for Movies, music and software id recommend uTorrent.

http://www.utorrent.com/index.php

its lightweight(dosent pile toolbars on you lol) fast downloads and very easy to use.

Includes
- Different options of download.(standalone+beta version)
- Reviews/Seeds
- Dedicated Forum

FLYORDIE 2007
>Try uTorrent
Mainly for Movies, music and software id recommend uTorrent.

http://www.utorrent.com/index.php

its lightweight(dosent pile toolbars on you lol) fast downloads and very easy to use.

Includes
- Different options of download.(standalone+beta version)
- Reviews/Seeds
- Dedicated Forum

Agree. Get that ;)
I have used Limewire, shareaza, imesh, Winmx, grokster, and bit torrent, the surprisng thing is their all linked or most are, so if you install and download from Limewire you will be sharing from bearshare and the others. virtually the same files passed around sites, the one with the most selection but most virus's is the bit torrent. No matter which one you choose you should always have a good upto date firewall and anti virus and spyware.

Shareaza + Limewire have been the 2 best i have used.
www.blubster.com

had np with the site and its free and easy to use :D

ŞūŊšέ†

without a doubt there is only 1 p2p program for music downloads.spyware free,top speeds,billions of tunes and if u pay 5 dollers (optional)you goto fist in queevery time.try soulseek download from www.slsknet.org
Shareaza is best one ive used, and is highly recommended!