« Back to All Topics
Hmm why not? Weapon Maker!
Well it's kind of self explanatory, I can make any weapon up to level 42, and if it's possible (not an insanely difficult piece of equipment) I guarantee it'll be the lowest price on the market.
*Bump*
Some level 30 - 40's must be waiting somewhere :p
hi there, i need 2 diamond mothshields if you can, let me know.thanks
Diamond Mothshields are a tall order!

1. It's more expensive than its level 41 counterpart, the giantsteel bodyshield.

2. They have the same protection.

My only reason to think you would want the Diamond Mothshields is because of the weight difference of nearly 10 kg. 

As long as you are absolutely sure you want them, I'll make them.

Just checking.

Well it took quite a few clicks but it's done :) Post here or come to chat sometime soon and I'll put them on the market.
It's been over a day now, no word :p.
I can understand that you may be tied up, so I'll wait another day before posting them on the market.
Hmm. I'll try to think, but I doubt I have anything I need made. *Free bump :p*
hi sorry!  unexpected company for weekend! If still have them i would still like to get them, on now and will post when i go off so hope i catch you, thanks 
well going but will check back in few hours.  hope to touch base with you
back again, will check in chat for you
Just checked back :p sorry for makign you wait.

What time zone are you in? Perhaps that could help with a meeting in chat.
i am in EST (eastern standard time)
lol finally!!  if you still have them i would love to purchase
It would be great if you could come to chat :D
Transaction successful :D
Good luck with those new shields clein!

Any new requests? :p
thanks again...feels nice not to walk around naked anymore lol!!
ok, so usually i make my own stuff, but since this is just gonna be a pain for me, i might as well make use of a weapon maker.  my digger apparently only has one set of the two sets of shields (i believe they alternate every other level)... and he's wanting to fill in the gap before it gets too costly.  he won't level for about 2 weeks though, so you don't have to take all the stuff off the market now and make it (especially if some ingredients might be overpriced right now).  he's just gonna be looking for two lvl 40 giantsteel shields in about two weeks.  thanks.  i did a quick price-check, and it might even cost as little as 500-600k for each :)
--jason
You say to Wulfthor, that you want to make a weapon. He leads you to the smith tools...
You work for a long time... You managed to make a giantsteel shield! For using the workshop 70,000 silvers must be paid.

Done & done :D

Just let me know when you want to buy 'em.
just making sure... you did make two, right?

and i have the cash, so i can buy them whenever you find me in chat (i'm there off-and-on during week days).

--jason
YES! I made 2 :p.

I'll try to catch you in chat.
Just on the possibility that Jason's eyes missed this... BUMP! :p

You can still get the shields any time you want.
hi,

can i get a quote on these items please:

giantsteel boots and 2 dracosteel bodyshield!
Hiya Rocket.

The dracosteel bodyshields should be easy enough, I guarentee you the lowest market price.

The boots may be a problem though. My weapon maker is a physically weak digger and might have a tough time carrying those giant crows around.
>Just on the possibility that Jason's eyes missed this... BUMP! 
>You can still get the shields any time you want 

*points to what he said in an earlier post*
>>i can buy them whenever you find me in chat (i'm there off-and-on during week days).
and that still holds true.

--jason

Have fun with the shields Jas :)

I'm open for any new requests.
hey i can use a emerald body plate

by emerald body plate do you mean emerald frontplate or emerald breastplate? what lvl character is this for?
Can you build me a parsian roundshield?
i need 2 silver mothshields,chain helm,elvensteel boots, and kitharmour
Aquamancer that's a level 9 piece of equipment :p I'm sure you can manage.

And HiTmAn I'll do my best to get those orders right away. Post here if you have any other requests or updates on your needs.
Hi 
Digging is ok
 are you still in the business of making things, if so are you up to making any level 44 items?
if you head to chat (if you can), there are often people there as well who are willing to help make stuff.
--jason
hi there if your still making weapon could you give me a price on giantsteel boots plz