« Back to All Topics
Next Building Square
Next Building Square
Next Building Square
What is the next square that we plan to open that requires buiulding.  If any one knows thats is.
after the square that is currently being cleared (at about 40k right now), i believe it is still 8 blocks north until we hit another square with a building... plus the (likely) 1 square west we will have to do within the next square or two, to side-step a lake that is probably in the middle of the island.  the other alternative is to clear the north port, where there is a building (or two, i forget), but many people don't have that strong of a desire to clear the port.
the only other possibility is that there is a pub in the forest of the hungarian version (1W and 1N from the square we are currently clearing), but sources seem to hint that that's not the case in our game, that it was only added there in the hungarian game due to strong requests by the players.
--jason
Can you give me any advice on strat. for helping clear the squares. right now i just fight at one above the pub to gather mobils. and recovery drinks then i fight at the primary square.  IS this usual or is there a better way.
Also notice that the Hungarian pub is on the western shore of the Hungarian lake.  Since we're (apparently) going around the western edge of our lake, we'll be clearing the Hungarian pub block anyhow.

Sandy
Thank you. Any other advice you could give would greatly help.  I am kinda new to the TA fight.
since you are new, what you are doing is a good strategy.  your fighter probably isn't ready for full-time TA fighting, so using the pub to heal, and fighting at the closest square is a good thing to do while you collect drinks.  then use those drinks up on the square we are trying to clear, like i believe you said you're doing.

within a few levels, you'll notice you can spend more and more time up north, and less and less time at the pub, and eventually, you will be able to fight 2 or 3 monsters sometimes between healing, and actually be able to accumulate drinks, and only fight up north, with no need to go to the pub.  it does take time til that happens though, but it's what you have to look forward to.

--jason
By the way I forgot to mention that I am a mage