« Back to All Topics
i am having trouble making stuff
Hey, i keep getting the ingredients for weapons and i go to make them and they wont work. i try both the fighting place and the mage place multiple times but nothing works. 
What can i do?
Also what are the best things to make for a level 16 s/s fighter?
go take a look under items at www.LarkinorGuide.com as for trouble check and make sure the ingredients are rite and the amounts are and they are in the rite order

flossy
i did all that and it isnt working! 
any more help????
well if the ingredients are rite and the amounts  are rite and youve tried in both places do you have the amount of money on hand or the amount of mana to make the item
flossy
if you tell us the exact message it gives you when you try, we will be able to offer more help.  or if you read the message yourself, you might even figure it out.

for example, some potential messages are "it appears magic alone won't hold these ingredients together", "you appear to not have enough of one of the ingredients", "you would need 540 manapoints to make that item", "the ingredients appear to be in the wrong order", etc

also, if you'll mention what you're trying to make, and where you're trying.  and as a last resort, make sure that you have the ingredients in the right order, and that you type the right numbers of each ingredient beside them.

--jason