« Back to All Topics
Transfer Subscription Status
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Hello, I would just like to know one thing. My family has more then one account, and I have even made one for my friends to use. But I am the only subscriber, and I just made myself a new account because my little brother has been getting on this one. Is there anyway I can transfer my status to my new nickname?
Easy way to do this is give your little bro the new account.

You keep the subbed 1.

;)
Can't you just change your password so your brother can't get on your name?
Snipes right also you knwo where it says Welcome ... before you log off the computer just log out I've already been in your shoes ;)
Probably not the brightest thing to admit that you are sharing your account, intentionally or unintentionally...
I would give him the new account, if he didn't know my password to this one. That's why I asked if there was a way to transfer, I have about 8 months left of this one and wouldn't mind being able to just do so.

And what is wrong admitting that I share an account?
>Can't you just change your password so your brother can't get on your name?
Where exactly do I change my password? On the "Settings" page?

<<Yup :)>>

[Edited by: RalphTheDog on Mar 14, 2007 7:48 PM]
Hey is it me or has the approval sytem gone? All my posts seem to be going on instantly..hmmm
>Hey is it me or has the approval sytem gone? All my posts seem to be going on instantly..hmmm

If you mean in the dear moderator section your posts appear straight away then that's normal. They don't have to be approved in this section for some reason :)

"And what is wrong admitting that I share an account?"

Rules of Use
3.11 Using other's account 

Don't get me wrong, I don't care who uses what account.  I just thought I'd let you know, I've seen accounts banned for lesser infractions.

TeT
For some odd reason though, I don't see how that can be bad at all...
Its called cheating. Someone good plays on someone bad's account, and gets the rating up.

Of course I'm not implying that you were cheating, just telling you why the mods see it that way.
Lol I'm the only good player on these games at my house. The only game I can lose at to them periodically would be Xuduko, and it doesn't even have a rating.