« Back to All Topics
Any tips
Any tips
Any tips
i've read though the help part for tips but there dont realy seem to be any so i was wondering if you could help me there

i'm NOT a subscriber  btw
im lvl7

i want too know like what is the best way to make money and what sort of traps can i make and what i need to make them sort of thing

Thanks elliott
> i want too know like what is the best way to make
> money
killl things, or raise your stealing level and go to ta so you can steal diamond nails, or dig...in the end digging gets you more money...but at first stealing nails helps you get money faster

> and what sort of traps can i make and what i
> need to make them sort of thing
to make traps all u need is money...go to fortress , go in the back room , and then in the trap drop down menu..select the one you want...then what level you want it...amd then purchase it

~artic~

ok but dose anyone have a tips??
Tips?  Sure, read the forum, do searches on the forum for topics that you are interested in, and go to the player help sites.
The best tip I can give you for traps for your house is:- If you are only level 7 then you obviously aren't rich...forget getting traps for your house, whatever you can afford won't be enough to stop anyone but a low level thief, that means whatever you store there you are probably gonna lose it. Better spend your money on the best weapons/armour for your level. 
To make more money :- Kill things, steal or dig. If you have a fighter then digging isn't gonna make you anything much, you will get more from killing things.
if by "tips" you are asking for "cheats" in this game, there are none.  and that's why this is such a great game, because whatever you end up with, you've worked hard for it.  the game is a long-term committment but it's a lot of fun if you stick with it :)
--jason
if you want to make money, try selling your items from killing monsters on the market instead of at the stores. you can often get more money at the market, though you have to wait awhile sometimes. also, do research on the market, somethings don't sell well as they are too common place. rations for example. on the other hand, some relatively cheap items are needed to make expensive items at higher levels and people will need lots of them. therefore, you can jack up the price and still sell it. supply and demand. so do some research.

in terms of advancing your character, try picking one thing for your character to be good at. unless you are aiming to be a thief or robber, it's probably not wise to spread your attribute points over all the different areas. decide on one strategy, whether it be getting in lots of hits through speed, dealing lots of damage by beefing up strength, slugging it out with lots of hp by pumping up your persistence. oh, and even if you're not going to play a mage, learn the magic skill anyway. even at one iq you will still accumulate mana points which may be helpful later on if you choose to help construct buildings on TA.

One last piece of advice. i've found it helpful to complete as many king's missions as early as possible. the sooner you put attribute points into things like persistence or iq, the sooner you will start building up large amounts of hp and mp. but i shall say no more, half the fun of this game is finding things out on your own. i've probably all ready said too much, but i hope this gets you well on your way to carving out your own niceh in larkinor.

mat def 17
ahem, pardon the ****, it's been a while since i've been here and apparently have missed a few additions to the filter. let's just say you can "increase" the price to beyond the 50% you would get in the store. cheers.

mat def 17