« Back to All Topics
Snooker Lite & 9 Ball
Posted in 
Billiards
Snooker Lite & 9 Ball
Posted in 
Billiards
Snooker Lite & 9 Ball
Can we get these two games banned LOoooooOL, I just watched a few games in Lite by so called high raters in Pro Snooker...I basically nearly threw up and now I realise why those players are so bad in the real Pro game LOOOL. I don't mind 9 so much, but it's just lame don't you think. Pro and Quick are the only 2 billiard games worth playing! 
How can you high raters like 500+ in Pro(you know who you are!) play Lite????? It's a disgrace and have you ppl got no lifes?? :p
Just because you're a snooker player, doesn't mean everyone else should like snooker! Other people play the other games aswell, and some players like 9-Ball or snooker light just as much as you like snooker, just like they might think snooker should be banned... :|
bloodsimple said it all there
yeah he said it all but theres no reason not to like pro its not about fluke as in 9 ball it is.  BIG DIFFRENCE
ye duffy, bang on dude ;)  ...well ok, if you guna moan about 9-ball so much. JUST BAN LITE! LooooooL. I keep throwing up every time I hear about it....PLUS! I have a list of subbed Pro Players that I have discovered who play Lite regularly....ul u bin RUMBLED! LMAO - No wonder these guys play so bad in the man's version of the game, oh ye if ure under 18, that's not a dig at you..you're just kids, you SHOULD stick to LITE! :|
Maybe you just don't like lite because your not good enough to play it. Compared to pro snooker it is much harder to win games, in pro untill you get to around 600 the players can't pot to save their lives, yet in lite there are loads of people who, if given a chance, will clear up the table. As for the comeback 'Lite isn't even a real game' who cares??? As long as its fun how does it matter? No game was a real game before it was invented now was it!?